a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giles said:
Cartz said:
Dont Shoot me down because i KFA but do you think there could be a chance of MESSI its just they are in a bit of money trouble (so it says in the media) its just if that was true and we offered 100m + i think they would have to really consider it wouldnt you agree as i said i NOT ITK just a though what you think????

I think you probably should not play truant - you're not smart enough to get away with it.

And you would Know Albert

Any chance of a quick round up people? Been working this morning and got to go and get tortured by the bloody (but fit) dentist in an hour and don't want to spend that time reading the inevitable bitching at each other that has probably occupied the past 50 pages.

Are we closer to signing anyone... and if so who are todays linked names?

Many thanks

banbury_blue said:
Any chance of a quick round up people? Been working this morning and got to go and get tortured by the bloody (but fit) dentist in an hour and don't want to spend that time reading the inevitable bitching at each other that has probably occupied the past 50 pages.

Many thanks

Tolmies gone to DEF CON 1# if that helps

banbury_blue said:

milner is very close,also tolmie has revealed another 3 players to come,no names tho. and he can see us picking up some silverware with the info he recieved on the 3 this morning.

p.s take some pics of the fit dentist!

Many thanks

Giles said:
chav-ER-garry-dough said:
i know what you mean, i guess it's just what i was brought up on, but i'm not going to lie and say thats all I ever listen to , because it's not. i think It's the explicit nature of the music today, that if any thing gets me the most, when you see 7 and 8 year old singing along and being exposed to those kinds of topics so early , that's what really upsets me.

Chill. Adults have always worried about what kids listen to - it's the nature of pop. My mum used to worry about me listening to the Sex Pistols (especially the abortion song) but it had no adverse affect on me. Don't forget, back in the bad old days, kids could get married at 12.

All kids should be brought up on the Sex Pistols, my kids although not privvy to the Bodies tune recognise Pretty Vacant, as it's my ring tone. Talking of bollox I think though if they get the underlying vibe of say Never Mind The Bollox, then the rest of the fabulous era to back it up, then you will always take something from it with you into your life, I have some 33 yrs later, although I am a bit feisty . Trouble is today its been replaced with an inferior offering, shame not everyone has had the good fortune of growing up with such change, it was amazing. As for Nimrod unbelievable stuff, every time I hear it, I also feel all meloncholy, often sad as it used quite a bit in some of the fallen soldier & world at war programs. Verdi's requiem is also a favourite classic.
COME ONNN CITY

I hate pre-season transfer windows, it's exciting getting players in but the endless rumours and speculations do my head in!

Not 100% pleased with Milner but he's a good addition to the squad. I don't rate him as highly as half the people do on here though

OK so Milner is almost on board. Nice and he'll be a good addition but it's hardly something to be blown away by.

We may have another 3 as the good THD says and this is great too assuming they are an improvement of what we have. But again it's not really something to go overboard about unless you are talking world class. I'm not aware of any world class players currently available.

Don't want to put a dampener on things but what City now need is a real blue chip signing..... not more players making up the numbers.

malcom gLazer Blue said:
Giles said:
Chill. Adults have always worried about what kids listen to - it's the nature of pop. My mum used to worry about me listening to the Sex Pistols (especially the abortion song) but it had no adverse affect on me. Don't forget, back in the bad old days, kids could get married at 12.

All kids should be brought up on the Sex Pistols, my kids although not privvy to the Bodies tune recognise Pretty Vacant, as it's my ring tone. Talking of bollox I think though if they get the underlying vibe of say Never Mind The Bollox, then the rest of the fabulous era to back it up, then you will always take something from it with you into your life, I have some 33 yrs later, although I am a bit feisty . Trouble is today its been replaced with an inferior offering, shame not everyone has had the good fortune of growing up with such change, it was amazing. As for Nimrod unbelievable stuff, every time I hear it, I also feel all meloncholy, often sad as it used quite a bit in some of the fallen soldier & world at war programs. Verdi's requiem is also a favourite classic.
COME ONNN CITY

But that's what ALL parents say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.