a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
fbloke said:
blueinsa said:
Excuse me, shouldnt you be round at the ground now, putting those pie's out?

Fear not my star striped and spangled cousin, all is in place.

TH has the Chicken and Mushroom Slice in the Aga as we speak.
he is in sa not usa, all them pies have done for your eyes.

fbloke said:
blueinsa said:
Excuse me, shouldnt you be round at the ground now, putting those pie's out?

Sorry mate but as English as they come and the sa is for South Africa ;-)

It also appears that you and TH are sharing the pie responsibilties now, wouldnt suprise me if you have given him your recepies...

Would it be fair to say he has shared his secrets with you?

NOW SPILL THE BEANS!

Or i cut your gas off and the pies get it! ;-)

alabama said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
I figure if people can rattle on about pies and fish, and can insult eachother for what they may or may not know despite the fact that 99% of us are on here for our shared love of City, a one-line comment on something someone else has posted would be ok.

Or would you prefer I make up some bullshit about signing Diego Maradona, with Gillian McKeith to get him back to fighting weight?

It took you 5 seconds to read what I typed, yet a good 2 minutes to type a critical reply. I suggest if you have a problem with non-transfer related stuff, you should ignore it.

I'm trying to ignore it, but when you do a quick F5 and discover 5 extra pages, it makes you think that maybe something's happened, what with it being a forum for transfer rumours et al. Having waded through several pages of classical youtube clips, only to discover none of them were a clue, gets a bit tiresome. Everyone thinks it's just one comment, but when everyone does the same, it's a lot of posts. And I've now added to it.

I was therefore suggesting it could be kept sort of on topic. If you want to discuss music, maybe you could start a separate thread, so I could ignore it altogether?

I hope this makes you feel better - and my last one OK!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwWUOmk7wO0[/youtube]

i8rags said:
fbloke said:

he is in sa not usa, all them pies have done for your eyes.

Well how the feck should I know ;-)

Last i was told Garry Cook was in Argentina and then he has a boozy lunch in Jo'berg with Noel.

At the same time Ajay is in Dubai/The Emirates/the US/The Maldives/Tynemouth/Crumpsall

I give up!

Just putting the Vuvuzela (sp) in the fridge for later.

allan harper said:
Fucking forum I had a life before I signed up to this place !
Morning, noon and fucking night, sign some **** before I lose it.

Same here. Hoping we have a big unveil of four new signings tomorrow.

Big press conference and some curtains where the new signings just walk through. Mancini gets on the mike "and our next signing is..." drum roll....

alabama said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
I figure if people can rattle on about pies and fish, and can insult eachother for what they may or may not know despite the fact that 99% of us are on here for our shared love of City, a one-line comment on something someone else has posted would be ok.

Or would you prefer I make up some bullshit about signing Diego Maradona, with Gillian McKeith to get him back to fighting weight?

It took you 5 seconds to read what I typed, yet a good 2 minutes to type a critical reply. I suggest if you have a problem with non-transfer related stuff, you should ignore it.

I'm trying to ignore it, but when you do a quick F5 and discover 5 extra pages, it makes you think that maybe something's happened, what with it being a forum for transfer rumours et al. Having waded through several pages of classical youtube clips, only to discover none of them were a clue, gets a bit tiresome. Everyone thinks it's just one comment, but when everyone does the same, it's a lot of posts. And I've now added to it.

I was therefore suggesting it could be kept sort of on topic. If you want to discuss music, maybe you could start a separate thread, so I could ignore it altogether?

You're right, there are several pages of classical music clips from Youtube, which makes it strange as to why you've decided to quote my one-line remark on one of said clips, and not the 5 pages of thread beforehand.

And if 'something had happened' it would be all over the internet. 5 quickly added pages should make you think that Ginsters have released a new slice of some kind, not that ADUG have cloned Alfredo di Stefano.

The life and times of Bluemoon forumer's...

If you want to know who ate all the pies it was Micah Richards at 1min54..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px4vOXoc1ck&feature=PlayList&p=073BD9FEB69CFF20&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=38[/youtube]

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
alabama said:

You're right, there are several pages of classical music clips from Youtube, which makes it strange as to why you've decided to quote my one-line remark on one of said clips, and not the 5 pages of thread beforehand.

And if 'something had happened' it would be all over the internet. 5 quickly added pages should make you think that Ginsters have released a new slice of some kind, not that ADUG have cloned Alfredo di Stefano.

pmsl

blueinsa said:
fbloke said:

Sorry mate but as English as they come and the sa is for South Africa ;-)

It also appears that you and TH are sharing the pie responsibilties now, wouldnt suprise me if you have given him your recepies...

Would it be fair to say he has shared his secrets with you?

NOW SPILL THE BEANS!

Or i cut your gas off and the pies get it! ;-)

Sorry mate Mr Hairdoo and I are no longer on speaking terms. I foed him after he dissed my pies and suggested that flans were the future.

There are some things I simply wont take and flans over pies is one of them.

I still await his apology over that debacle ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.