a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
If we have been to the top of the mountain - Silva from WC winners Spain then maybe we now get a player from the runners up - Holland.

Sneijder or Robben?

I've just had a re-think on this, maybe Cook,Marwood and co have handed their final plans over to the Sheikh for approval to seal the deals.

Been to see the man at the top, not the top player

Robbo. said:
mcfcinprague said:
Cos f**k all is happening on the transfer front apart from regurgitating whats been said for the last week

THIS SHOULD BE OUR NATONAL ANTHEM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlnRg5kJKw[/youtube]

No, No, No, now this thread really has lost any semblance of credibility that it may have had

you must sit on row l then about seat 110 because the guy who sits behind that seat never stops moaning even when we are winning, i to sit near that t**t

blueinsa said:
Rammy Blue said:
If we have been to the top of the mountain - Silva from WC winners Spain then maybe we now get a player from the runners up - Holland.

Sneijder or Robben?

How you doing mate?

Either of those would do very nicely but if im allowed to be greedy....

Sneijder please ;-)

Would sure piss of whiskynose as well!

I'm well mate, been busy all day so only just had chance to catch up with thread, pretty chilled about all this stuff - one things for sure, if Tolmie is excited as it appears then we are not going to be disappointed.

sam221985 said:
Since the thread is inevitably gonna get zapped if the classical music talk carrys on much longer I'll drag it back on topic......what about this scouse bird on villa talk that seems virtually sure we're buying Arteta then???!!!

Someone did mention it a few pages back but it got lost.

Artetasgirl

Post subject: PostPosted: Jul 15, 2010 - 10:50 AM
Wears a Pink Shellsuit

I'm done. With football. It's f*cked.

That should be enough to tell you all what's gonna happen.

hahahaha! :-D

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?...c&t=61611&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1050

ETA - some on Grand Old Team also think he's off.
http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/28972-Arteta-interview?p=599506#post599506

Jonnos left peg said:
Rammy Blue said:

Sneijder or Robben?

I've just had a re-think on this, maybe Cook,Marwood and co have handed their final plans over to the Sheikh for approval to seal the deals.

Been to see the man at the top, not the top player

I hear you mate but i would have thught that transfer plans are almost a constant these days with plans for each window being made months in advance and then nearer the time, tweaks being made due to injuries/league posistion.

Would have thought that budgets have been agreed already?<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:49 pm --<br /><br />
Rammy Blue said:
blueinsa said:
How you doing mate?

Either of those would do very nicely but if im allowed to be greedy....

Sneijder please ;-)

Would sure piss of whiskynose as well!

I'm well mate, been busy all day so only just had chance to catch up with thread, pretty chilled about all this stuff - one things for sure, if Tolmie is excited as it appears then we are not going to be disappointed.

Correct mate. Sit back and just enjoy...;-)

sam221985 said:
Even Rafa wouldn't be stupid enough to sell Sneijder right now surely? People are talking about him for WPOTY.

Probably sell him and go for Kuyt though, wouldn't surprise me.
nah he wants lucas.

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
You're right, there are several pages of classical music clips from Youtube, which makes it strange as to why you've decided to quote my one-line remark on one of said clips, and not the 5 pages of thread beforehand.

And if 'something had happened' it would be all over the internet. 5 quickly added pages should make you think that Ginsters have released a new slice of some kind, not that ADUG have cloned Alfredo di Stefano.

Nothing personal, yours just happened to be the last post as I was reading through and, as it was a question, it sort of led into another one in an attempt to get back on topic.

Robbo. said:
mcfcinprague said:
Cos f**k all is happening on the transfer front apart from regurgitating whats been said for the last week

THIS SHOULD BE OUR NATONAL ANTHEM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlnRg5kJKw[/youtube]

That takes me back to the bouncing days of Kinetic!!!! Magic place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.