a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
fbloke said:
blueinsa said:
Sorry mate but as English as they come and the sa is for South Africa ;-)

It also appears that you and TH are sharing the pie responsibilties now, wouldnt suprise me if you have given him your recepies...

Would it be fair to say he has shared his secrets with you?

NOW SPILL THE BEANS!

Or i cut your gas off and the pies get it! ;-)

Sorry mate Mr Hairdoo and I are no longer on speaking terms. I foed him after he dissed my pies and suggested that flans were the future.

There are some things I simply wont take and flans over pies is one of them.

I still await his apology over that debacle ;-)

No worries mate, i do understand.

On that note, i see that Mr Bojinov is also dissing the pies and advocating a pasta/pizza mix of alfredo de stefano!

Just what has become of the world?

I blame Pizza Hut for the demise of the old fashioned Chippy!

If we have been to the top of the mountain - Silva from WC winners Spain then maybe we now get a player from the runners up - Holland.

Sneijder or Robben?

mcfcinprague said:
alabama said:
Why oh why oh why is this being discussed on a transfer forum, unless Elgar can play left back?

Cos f**k all is happening on the transfer front apart from regurgitating whats been said for the last week

THIS SHOULD BE OUR NATONAL ANTHEM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlnRg5kJKw[/youtube]

Right I've fucking lost it, I'm going over to the darkside ! At least over their they know there not got sign anyone.

Citeh 34 years...........

Since the thread is inevitably gonna get zapped if the classical music talk carrys on much longer I'll drag it back on topic......what about this scouse bird on villa talk that seems virtually sure we're buying Arteta then???!!!

Someone did mention it a few pages back but it got lost.

Artetasgirl

Post subject: PostPosted: Jul 15, 2010 - 10:50 AM
Wears a Pink Shellsuit

I'm done. With football. It's f*cked.

That should be enough to tell you all what's gonna happen.

hahahaha! :-D

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?...c&t=61611&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1050

Rammy Blue said:
If we have been to the top of the mountain - Silva from WC winners Spain then maybe we now get a player from the runners up - Holland.

Sneijder or Robben?

How you doing mate?

Either of those would do very nicely but if im allowed to be greedy....

Sneijder please ;-)

Would sure piss of whiskynose as well!

Rammy Blue said:

Sneijder or Robben?

Who told you that ?

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
CityPar said:
OK so Milner is almost on board. Nice and he'll be a good addition but it's hardly something to be blown away by.

We may have another 3 as the good THD says and this is great too assuming they are an improvement of what we have. But again it's not really something to go overboard about unless you are talking world class. I'm not aware of any world class players currently available.

Don't want to put a dampener on things but what City now need is a real blue chip signing..... not more players making up the numbers.
so david silva wasnt a blue chip signing for us... you know the club that hasnt won fuck all in decades.

fucking unbelieveable.

Draw yer horns in. You really need to learn to read properly. I wasn't talking about those already signed. I was talking about those all being lined up still to sign. IMO we now have enough quality and numbers. Just one more will suffice (do we really need another 3 plus Milner which is what THD has suggested?). However, that 1 needs to be a "we've arrived signing" that really set's the cat amongst the pigeons.

Even Rafa wouldn't be stupid enough to sell Sneijder right now surely? People are talking about him for WPOTY.

Probably sell him and go for Kuyt though, wouldn't surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.