a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This from an Everton ITK they all seem to respect on grand old team

"Lescott hasdn't helped , but this time , it wil be Mikel who engineers it . Then they wil step in . Thats the idea anyway , so I understand ."

he also reckons about 15mill

Trigger said:
fbloke said:
Hiya Trig'

Have you banned anyone yet?

If not try it on for size yourself ;-)

I have my eye on banning somebody very soon who does not realise that a "Transfer Forum" isn't for discussing pies or cheeseburgers ;)

Is it Tolm's? He mentioned the Chicken and Mushroom slices?

And of course I never started the cheeseburger talk that was someone else by way of bribery.

And finally in my defence and for clarity I will tell my dad if you ban me so there.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:42 pm --<br /><br />
You saw me standing alone said:
Trigger said:
I have my eye on banning somebody very soon who does not realise that a "Transfer Forum"

Do it, please do it isn't for discussing pies or cheeseburgers ;)

-- Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:32 pm --

Trigger said:
I have my eye on banning somebody very soon who does not realise that a "Transfer Forum"
isn't for discussing pies or cheeseburgers ;)

Best bit of news in ages, do it, please do it

Ahhhh a newbie with a big mouth.

;-)

Jonnos left peg said:
Blue Phil said:
If we get arteta it should be for around £15-17million.

Throw SWP or Ireland into the equation and thats the £10m that was mentioned. :(
TBH, i doubt any of them will make our first team.

-------------------------------GIVEN-------------------------------

-----BOETANG-----K.TOURE--------LESCOTT-----KOLAROV-----

--------------Y.TOURE---DE-JONG---ARTETA/MILNER------------

------------------------------SILVA---------------------------------

----------------------TEVEZ----------ADE/DZEKO/IBRA-----------

i think thats how we'll line up personally, in's: yaya, silva, boetang, kolarov, arteta or milner and ibra or dzeko.

Would people rather risk loosing a unfit Torres to Chelsea rather than buy him and let him have a season and see how things pan out? Fuck i would give anything for us to be in for him. Yes its a huge risk but we are talking Torres here not RSC, the two are incomparable.

christen at St Marks said:

"Lescott hasdn't helped , but this time , it wil be Mikel who engineers it . Then they wil step in . Thats the idea anyway , so I understand ."

Sounds from our Toffee tossers, The Candy Man and the omelette from three weeks ago is still on the menu.

News travels slow in the City of Vultures.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
christen at St Marks said:

Sounds from our Toffee tossers, The Candy Man and the omelette from three weeks ago is still on the menu.

News travels slow in the City of Vultures.
Please stop riddling, my tiny brain hurts FFS!

Blue Phil said:
Jonnos left peg said:
Throw SWP or Ireland into the equation and thats the £10m that was mentioned. :(
TBH, i doubt any of them will make our first team.

-------------------------------GIVEN-------------------------------

-----BOETANG-----K.TOURE--------LESCOTT-----KOLAROV-----

--------------Y.TOURE---DE-JONG---ARTETA/MILNER------------

------------------------------SILVA---------------------------------

----------------------TEVEZ----------ADE/DZEKO/IBRA-----------

i think thats how we'll line up personally, in's: yaya, silva, boetang, kolarov, arteta or milner and ibra or dzeko.

No AJ? doesn't sound good to me...

the candy man :

<a class="postlink" href="http://christianoronaldofootball.info/ronaldo-the-candyman/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://christianoronaldofootball.info/r ... -candyman/</a>

hmmn ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.