a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
superblue91 said:
Petrovs left peg said:
Aren't you on a promise this weekend??? Just dont get caught with your phone under the pillow like me!!!

Lol,lol,lol, school boy error of the highest order ;-)

thats this thread for you. Went to the trafford centre and she was wondering why i took 6 items into the changing rooms when i never EVER try anything on. 20 mins (and 15 pages later on the its quiet thread) i came out saying none fit!!!

Dickov 99 said:
Alot of rumurs about Arteta and earlier in the summer Tolm said about three eggs and spanish omelette......we have two (garrido and silva), is Arteta coming ???

Tolmie any news on this player your end ?

the last he said was in the OP to this thread, Arteta is a 'watching brief' - but nothing since.

what exactly is a watching brief anyway? fooked if I know lol

Petrovs left peg said:
superblue91 said:
Lol,lol,lol, school boy error of the highest order ;-)

thats this thread for you. Went to the trafford centre and she was wondering why i took 6 items into the changing rooms when i never EVER try anything on. 20 mins (and 15 pages later on the its quiet thread) i came out saying none fit!!!

OHHHHH i thought you were hopeing to try sumut else,not clothes,,hummhumm

;-)

blueinsa said:
sniff said:
that Everton thread had a ITK poster who a couple seriously respect, he reckons £10m for Arteta, at that price it would be rude not to

Looks as though Cahill is the source as well.

Tolmies 3 egg clue and now this!?

As good as Arteta is (ans I think he is very good) he can't be the WOW sigining surely?!?!

Dickov 99 said:
blueinsa said:

As good as Arteta is (ans I think he is very good) he can't be the WOW sigining surely?!?!

nope, but will be nice, just like old times havin Everton hate us again

Dickov 99 said:
blueinsa said:

but surely not Arteta and Milner?! where is everyone playing. dont get me wrong, both quality, but this is nuts.

Dickov 99 said:
blueinsa said:

maybe not the wow signing but one of the 'surprises'?

although....'wow' might refer to how relatively out of the blue it would be - only a bit of very minor speculation in the press about us and Arteta in May which soon disappeared again. And the fact that it'd happen quickly - last thing we'd expect from Moyes after Lescott last summer.

tonethestone said:
Dickov 99 said:

but surely not Arteta and Milner?! where is everyone playing. dont get me wrong, both quality, but this is nuts.

Its got to be a either/or scenario......I mean its all about the squad, but I think with all the midfielders we have there is only room for one of these guys.

I think the end is near for Ireland, SWP and M Johnson as well.

travelman said:
you must sit on row l then about seat 110 because the guy who sits behind that seat never stops moaning even when we are winning, i to sit near that t**t

Row N mate, not far from seat 110! Lot of moaning goes on around there - gets on my tits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.