a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam221985 said:
Dickov 99 said:
As good as Arteta is (ans I think he is very good) he can't be the WOW sigining surely?!?!

maybe not the wow signing but one of the 'surprises'?

although....'wow' might refer to how relatively out of the blue it would be - only a bit of very minor speculation in the press about us and Arteta in May which soon disappeared again. And the fact that it'd happen quickly - last thing we'd expect from Moyes after Lescott last summer.

You might well have a point there pal. I hope that we get the following:

Arteta or Milner
Kolarov
Luiz
Drogba or Torres or Dzeko (in that order of preference)

Dickov 99 said:
tonethestone said:
but surely not Arteta and Milner?! where is everyone playing. dont get me wrong, both quality, but this is nuts.

Its got to be a either/or scenario......I mean its all about the squad, but I think with all the midfielders we have there is only room for one of these guys.

I think the end is near for Ireland, SWP and M Johnson as well.

yep same here

sniff said:
Dickov 99 said:
As good as Arteta is (ans I think he is very good) he can't be the WOW sigining surely?!?!

nope, but will be nice, just like old times havin Everton hate us again

I don't just want to beat Everton in 6 points next season, I want us to totally humiliate the fookers, I'm talking 9-1 at Woodison, cheering ten minutes practically uninterrupted possession and showboating near the end in front of the 300 or so of their fans that are still in their seats :-D

looking to forward to those games 3rd and 4th most (behind the obvious) of the whole season.

Everton might as well just be called Haters FC. Whining, deluded, misanthropic bunch of cunts. A fair few of them still see themselves as above us in the pecking order too, they need to be shown the cold light of day of 2010, they need the message to be brought home beyond doubt.

Seem MJ is staying which I think is good news.

The one positive piece of news about our home-grown players was this tweet from James Ducker:

SWP more likely to stay at #MCFC than leave but he won’t get a new deal. Michael johnson WILL be staying, city still have high hopes for him.

This is good news as now Johnson is over 21, there might not have been room for him in the 25 man squad. We already have Vieira, Y Toure, Barry and de Jong in central midfield.

Whether Johnson can fulfill his early promise remains to be seen, but it’s good that we’re going to find out with him at the club rather than playing elsewhere

Dickov 99 said:
tonethestone said:
but surely not Arteta and Milner?! where is everyone playing. dont get me wrong, both quality, but this is nuts.

Its got to be a either/or scenario......I mean its all about the squad, but I think with all the midfielders we have there is only room for one of these guys.

Petrovs left peg said:
allan harper said:
Right I've fucking lost it, I'm going over to the darkside ! At least over their they know there not got sign anyone.

Citeh 34 years...........

Aren't you on a promise this weekend??? Just dont get caught with your phone under the pillow like me!!!

Lol I'm gonna leave the phone in the bathroom, long toilet trips should do the trick, I'm hoping !

Dickov 99 said:
tonethestone said:

No way. Management and coaching staff across 3 different regimes have stuck by him for a reason.

I think people forget how many games we'll be playing next season too.

Trigger said:
fbloke said:
Hiya Trig'

Have you banned anyone yet?

If not try it on for size yourself ;-)

I have my eye on banning somebody very soon who does not realise that a "Transfer Forum"

Do it, please do it isn't for discussing pies or cheeseburgers ;)
<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:32 pm --<br /><br />
Trigger said:
fbloke said:
Hiya Trig'

Have you banned anyone yet?

If not try it on for size yourself ;-)

I have my eye on banning somebody very soon who does not realise that a "Transfer Forum"
isn't for discussing pies or cheeseburgers ;)

Best bit of news in ages, do it, please do it

yakzson_ctid.Si said:
Seem MJ is staying which I think is good news.

The one positive piece of news about our home-grown players was this tweet from James Ducker:

SWP more likely to stay at #MCFC than leave but he won’t get a new deal. Michael johnson WILL be staying, city still have high hopes for him.

This is good news as now Johnson is over 21, there might not have been room for him in the 25 man squad. We already have Vieira, Y Toure, Barry and de Jong in central midfield.

Whether Johnson can fulfill his early promise remains to be seen, but it’s good that we’re going to find out with him at the club rather than playing elsewhere

Dickov 99 said:

If MJ is staying than I will be very pleased, before his injurys he showed incredible potential.

My concern for him though is there are no A LOT of players in his position but I guess if he is good enough he will get in etc.

If SWP stays then fair enough but his changes will be few and far between I think.

allan harper said:
Petrovs left peg said:
Aren't you on a promise this weekend??? Just dont get caught with your phone under the pillow like me!!!

Lol I'm gonna leave the phone in the bathroom, long toilet trips should do the trick, I'm hoping !

Tip: Leave your phone in the bog on silent. Trust me, smuggling your phone into the bog stark bollock after youve just emptied is rather difficult!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.