a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
fbloke said:
Hmmm average ages are coming down as well.

So where we were splashing wodges of cash on Bridge, Lescott, Barry, RSC we are now paying less or similar amounts for Kolarov, Boateng, Silva, Milner.

There in a nutshell is why Hughes was bad for City and Mancini is the man we need.

ROI is key here......

Republic of Ireland???

We're resigning Dunney!!!!!!!!

Del_Bosque said:
Could the WOW be Maicon?

or maybe Steven Gerrard!!

wancew.png

Rammy Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ballotelli is not a smokescreen, I believe he will be City player if the price is compromised a little...

Koralov

Dzeko

Milner

and potentially a WOW.

I know that's five...but WOW's take a bit more doing ;)

That would be some magnificent business if all comes to fruition.

Reckon the WOW is Maicon.
I reckon the WOW is poss KAKA or OZIL or something similar maybe Ibra

Wow for me will be either Ibra or Alves with us wanting to offload Robbie to Barca imo.

With Balloteli and Dzeko looking good, i would hope it;s Alves but if it's Ibra, we can safely assume that some of the current crop of forwards are possibly not in mancini's future plans.

r.soleofsalford said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ballotelli is not a smokescreen, I believe he will be City player if the price is compromised a little...

Koralov

Dzeko

Milner

and potentially a WOW.

I know that's five...but WOW's take a bit more doing ;)

jesus wept we could have an awesome squad. i`m i dreaming, is this the team i`ve supported all these years.

Lets get back to the good old days of jinking Gerry Creaney.

don't know if this has been posted,but men news saying its more or less done

Manchester City have agreed a deal to sign Serbian left-back Aleksandar Kolarov from Lazio.

M.E.N. Sport understands that Roberto Mancini is about to secure his fourth signing of the summer.

Kolarov, 24, who can also play on the left-hand side of midfield, featured in Serbia’s first two games at the World Cup in South Africa.

He looked set to join Real Madrid last month but Lazio knocked back a £12m bid, insisting they wanted £19m.

However, the Italian club’s president Claudio Lotito is understood to have compromised on that figure and agreed a deal for around £16m.

Mancini has been keen to sign a left-back to provide competition for Wayne Bridge, and has made no secret of his admiration for Kolarov, who he came up against when boss of Inter Milan. The deal will represent a profit for Lazio, who bought Kolarov from OFK Belgrade for £670,000 in 2007

sympatheticblue said:
Could Barca playing down Cesc and refusing to pay too much be our signal to dive in?
Doubt it but would love it!!!

Arsenal would never sell Cesc to another Prem team; Cesc would never come to City.

Hi Folks
Been reading the forum for months now and with the transfer action hotting up, couldn't resist but to throw my two penny worths in.

I reckon the WOW signing could be either Iniesta or Xavi. If Barca are really keen on Cesc then there isn't place for all 3 of them. Add to that the fact we haven't signed a creative central midfielder and the fact Robbie wants to go the other way .... could be Robbie + cash, if Barca sign Cesc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.