a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bojinov29 said:
The Blue said:
its gone a bit quiet this afternoon hasn't it?

was just thinking the same thing, seems to have gone a little slow........ hopefully before the mad rush!

with City guys out in Italy now trying to wrap up Ballotelli & Kolarov things may move along later hopefully.

allan harper said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Good Man - Alan Kernaghan scoring for them?

Pretend goals at Ayresome Park?

Lost in FA Cup there, too - same year, Reidy scored I think?

I also saw Paul Lake's last game there - what a shit place that was.

Yes and i was their to witness all of that, promised myself id never got back to that hole again !

Noticed you put a question mark after Alan Kernaghan, did anyone actually see the ball go behind the line !

We went to this one by coach cause didnt fancy the walk to/from the station. shit houses did the windows in on the way out of the ground...

coms64 said:
allan harper said:
Yes and i was their to witness all of that, promised myself id never got back to that hole again !

Noticed you put a question mark after Alan Kernaghan, did anyone actually see the ball go behind the line !

We went to this one by coach cause didnt fancy the walk to/from the station. shit house did the windows in on the out of the ground...
This was the first year I have been back since the Lake game, they might have moved grounds but its still a shithole.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rammy Blue said:
It's your fault, pickling our brains like this.

2 possibilities I reckon...

1. Ballotelli is smoke screen for another forward.
2. The Milli Vanilli is a play on words alluding to Milner/Villa.

I'm going with No.1 being correct.

Ballotelli is not a smokescreen, I believe he will be City player if the price is compromised a little...

Koralov

Dzeko

Milner

and potentially a WOW.

I know that's five...but WOW's take a bit more doing ;)

my take on the WOW signing is schweinsteiger.I dont think we are still tapping torres after our earlier interest.

allan harper said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Good Man - Alan Kernaghan scoring for them?

Pretend goals at Ayresome Park?

Lost in FA Cup there, too - same year, Reidy scored I think?

I also saw Paul Lake's last game there - what a shit place that was.

correct me if i am wrong did,nt he score from the halfway line at maine road when he signed for us!!! still sure i dreamt that!!!

bakchod said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ballotelli is not a smokescreen, I believe he will be City player if the price is compromised a little...

Koralov

Dzeko

Milner

and potentially a WOW.

I know that's five...but WOW's take a bit more doing ;)

my take on the WOW signing is schweinsteiger.I dont think we are still tapping torres after our earlier interest.

The sports paper marca are saying real have signed Sami Khedira and are testing the water about getting schweinsteiger and ozil.

coms64 said:
bakchod said:

The sports paper marca are saying real have signed Sami Khedira and are testing the water about getting schweinsteiger and ozil.

he is def on the move and the only clubs who will show genuine interest will be chelsea , real madrid and us .chelsea interest in torres if its real will sincerely dodge their budget since they will not spend another 45m on another player .So that leaves us and real madrid.So lets see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.