a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bakchod said:
coms64 said:
The sports paper marca are saying real have signed Sami Khedira and are testing the water about getting schweinsteiger and ozil.

he is def on the move and the only clubs who will show genuine interest will be chelsea , real madrid and us .chelsea interest in torres if its real will sincerely dodge their budget since they will not spend another 45m on another player .So that leaves us and real madrid.So lets see

If Real are still in the chase of Vidic, cole, Maicon, Gerrard then the rest, they will let go Kaka and Benzema. Just depends on who goes where, cole chelsea > real, kaka real > chelsea, vidic them > real, benzema real > them. Hopefully real would have forgot about schweinsteiger with that lot going on.

Since real madrid are in financial dire this season due to restricted bank support rollouts due to recession and all that ,they will have a low key affair than compared to earlier galactico campaigns .They have already spent 20m on di maria and 10 on khedira.With mourinho keen to strengthen his defence by aiming for vidic and cole which will prob cost another 55m and a longshot on maicon (mourinho will prob settle for ramos) , their budget will be entirely stretched and will probably bargain with liverpool for gerrard around for 28 - 30 m which i dont know if they will be succesfull , rather than going for a 40m deal for schweinsteiger who bayern can prob value more higher.

uwe28 said:
allan harper said:
Yes and i was their to witness all of that, promised myself id never got back to that hole again !

Noticed you put a question mark after Alan Kernaghan, did anyone actually see the ball go behind the line !
correct me if i am wrong did,nt he score from the halfway line at maine road when he signed for us!!! still sure i dreamt that!!!
yeah mate leicester in the cup, i think we won 4-0 kare Ingerbritsen got a hat trick if memory serves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.