a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfcinprague said:
Cambridgeblue said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.churchillfinewines.com/petrus-1989-1-p.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.churchillfinewines.com/petrus-1989-1-p.asp</a>

Petrus expensive wine

Maicon played for Cruzeiro Cru expensive wine

Rossini Italian Maicon plays in Italy

Not sure about Elgar and Nimrod though LOL

Nimrod appears on an album called "The Ultimate Collection" by Elgar ;)

Chick Counterfly said:
hamlet = signing a dutchman, err, no

recognise Rab C Nesbitt?

the actors name is Gregor Fisher.

Gregor being the protagonist of Franz Kafka's Metamorphosis, there was a highly controversial thread about this in the transfer forum a couple of days ago. The doubters got it pulled, but this is a clear indicator that, indeed, we are signing Kafka.

A Kafka reference on a football forum - this is why I love City... you wouldn't get this sort of thing on a Rag forum.

Granted that's cos most of the bastards barely know how to read but still...

larderland said:
Del_Bosque said:
With Marwood dealing with Lazio and Cook with Inter, I'd say Kolarov done pending medical. Ballotelli haggling over fee then should be done.

Back to England to tie up Milner next week when he get back from holdays, then push on for Dzeko.

were signing way too many ppl imo,after kolerov either dzeko or balotelli and we shud finish.gonna be a brand new squad when they all return!!

add lahnm to that and i couldnt be happier

Just watched the video on the official site with Mchael Johnson, surely he did say
10 players coming in for pre season, going to be a large squad he says.
Is this 10 new boys or 10 with the boys who have been in the wc????

corrigan of norway said:
Just watched the video on the official site with Mchael Johnson, surely he did say
10 players coming in for pre season, going to be a large squad he says.
Is this 10 new boys or 10 with the boys who have been in the wc????

They must all have the trots LOL

The Portland Timbers - like Delhi Belly

can I throw a name into the ring.....Pato! striker,young and would probably get the WOW reaction from many,as well as pissing off the likes of Chelsea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.