a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a dabble at the WOW signing being Wesley Sneijder. Would certainly piss the rags off. Would definitely be a show stopper. Arnie 'I'll be back' clue could be City going back to Inter after signing Balotelli. Hamlet written by William Shakespeare = WS. Probably totally wide of the mark, but it would put a smile on my face if it turns out to be true. Top player.

It's impossible to sign Sneijder - one thing agreeing deals with likes of Lazio, or for players who are unsettled at big clubs, another to sign a settled player from Champions of Europe

ox-blue said:
eastlands oasis said:
can I throw a name into the ring.....Pato! striker,young and would probably get the WOW reaction from many,as well as pissing off the likes of Chelsea!

May not be Pato but i am thinking someone from A C Milan when Tolmie said about the wine he also siad something about smashing the Rossini correct me if i'm wrong but AC Milan are known as the Rossini

AC Milan are the Rossineri

(Rossi = Red, Neri = Black)

Rossini would be 'The Reds', but AFAIK it's not used by any Italian clubs, so lets assume he meant Utd, so maybe we're back to the battle for Balotelli.

as Tolmie is obviously feeling cultured and pampered today, maybe he meant Giaochino Rossini, the Italian Opera composer of the 18th / 19th century. Well, nah, he didn't, but it would have been cool if he did...Rossini's works include 'The Barber of Seville' (Sevilla trying to get robinho for a snip?), and 'The Thieving Magpie' (the geordie nation trying to steal Weiss).

I am sat here at the computer with a fucking hugh smile on my face, to be honest I couldn't give a shit who we sign, we have already signed three quality players, the signs are we will sign 4 if not five more. I know I should be sending pm messages to every ITK on this forum and trying to find out who the clues are, but have got to the stage where I am content to let the thing unfold before my eyes and still retain that surprise you once had as a kid at christmas before you opened your presents. Call me sentimental if you wish but I am now content to read the book page by page rather than skip to the ending to find out.

Robinhosthumb! said:
Marvin said:
It's impossible to sign Sneijder - one thing agreeing deals with likes of Lazio, or for players who are unsettled at big clubs, another to sign a settled player from Champions of Europe
WOW! ?
Forget it. City can make all the enquiries they like, but the circumstances have to be right to bring World stars to the club. i.e Willing seller / unsettled player. Valencia couldn't afford to turn Silva offer down. Yaya has been unhappy for some time. Robinho was in dispute at Madrid<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:31 pm --<br /><br />
Rammyblues said:
I am sat here at the computer with a fucking hugh smile on my face, to be honest I couldn't give a shit who we sign, we have already signed three quality players, the signs are we will sign 4 if not five more. I know I should be sending pm messages to every ITK on this forum and trying to find out who the clues are, but have got to the stage where I am content to let the thing unfold before my eyes and still retain that surprise you once had as a kid at christmas before you opened your presents. Call me sentimental if you wish but I am now content to read the book page by page rather than skip to the ending to find out.
Just hope that the fans expectations don't run out of control. Going to be a big ask to get all these World Cup players to gel from day one.

Rammyblues said:
nice one

Rammyblues said:

yep well put

bellwhaft said:
corrigan of norway said:
Just watched the video on the official site with Mchael Johnson, surely he did say
10 players coming in for pre season, going to be a large squad he says.
Is this 10 new boys or 10 with the boys who have been in the wc????

Just factor in the possibility that Johnson was seeing double at the time. So it's probably 5 new faces.
Yeah, really hilarious. Last night you wrote:
bellwhaft said:
City do not have a good history of recouping what they spent, do they.
Obviously not a Blue, just another windup merchant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.