a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
eastlands oasis said:
can I throw a name into the ring.....Pato! striker,young and would probably get the WOW reaction from many,as well as pissing off the likes of Chelsea!

Nah we've already got one Silva

We're going for Gold this time

corrigan of norway said:
Just watched the video on the official site with Mchael Johnson, surely he did say
10 players coming in for pre season, going to be a large squad he says.
Is this 10 new boys or 10 with the boys who have been in the wc????

1 Hart
2 Barry
3 SWP
4 Weiss
5 Tevez
6 De Jong
7 K Toure
8 Y Toure
9 Boateng
10 Silva

eastlands oasis said:
can I throw a name into the ring.....Pato! striker,young and would probably get the WOW reaction from many,as well as pissing off the likes of Chelsea!

May not be Pato but i am thinking someone from A C Milan when Tolmie said about the wine he also siad something about smashing the Rossini correct me if i'm wrong but AC Milan are known as the Rossini

corrigan of norway said:
Just watched the video on the official site with Mchael Johnson, surely he did say

Just factor in the possibility that Johnson was seeing double at the time. So it's probably 5 new faces.

bellwhaft said:
corrigan of norway said:

Just factor in the possibility that Johnson was seeing double at the time. So it's probably 5 new faces.

PMSL

ox-blue said:
eastlands oasis said:

May not be Pato but i am thinking someone from A C Milan when Tolmie said about the wine he also siad something about smashing the Rossini correct me if i'm wrong but AC Milan are known as the Rossini

Maybe he means by beating them to Dzeko?

Maicon or Sneijder imo.

Toughie but if I had to choose one then I would have to go for Maicon, seeing as we have Silva already.

Having the world's best right back would be unbelievable.

I really don't think anything big has just happened though I'm sure it will eventually. Love the guessing game though...naughty Tolmie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.