a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monkfish said:
right its been a long week, I really should be getting to bed, is it worth staying up pressing f5 or can I go to bed, please straight answer, its not asking much!

I personally think you're safe

No surprises tonight but there might be OS confirmation of Koralov, but not likely.

Get some kip kidda, as daytime announcements are the preferred MO from what I can guess.

happyblue. said:
It's all coming together....believe guys and gals not long now.

In the style of Harry Potter

TH...ummmm good, very good....., entertaining, bright, on the button....

Ajay...ummm, not sure, still not sure...you have style, you DO know things, not sure how though

as for me, haha, I see a bright blue future, the ONLY place you'll know about a signing these days is the OS and that from an old pro, it's fun here, but if you're gonna F5, F5 the OS!!!!! no more clues hehe

Cheers for the update mate, sounds ominous! Any idea how soon is now? Are we likely to hear anything over the weekend? I know deadlines can change over these things but usually weekends is a bit quiet for announcements, would you say its fair to assume that will be the case this weekend?

(Got a busy weekend lined up and wondering whether i should cancel my plans to f5 the OS?!)

We've had Messi, Kaka and Eto rumours within the space of a few days. Someone's taking the piss.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble could someone tell me if anything significant or not has happened today regarding transfers. Cheers

happyblue. said:
It's all coming together....believe guys and gals not long now.

In the style of Harry Potter

TH...ummmm good, very good....., entertaining, bright, on the button....

Ajay...ummm, not sure, still not sure...you have style, you DO know things, not sure how though

as for me, haha, I see a bright blue future, the ONLY place you'll know about a signing these days is the OS and that from an old pro, it's fun here, but if you're gonna F5, F5 the OS!!!!! no more clues hehe

now here is a fella i'm prepared to believe... Ajay may know a way to spin a tale here and there, saying what he knows is believable and all exotic but your not prepared to say anything....yeah OK mate, woteva!

HB you should post more often on here mate, but then again its an easier life not doing probably

McNair9 said:
If it wouldn't be too much trouble could someone tell me if anything significant or not has happened today regarding transfers. Cheers

more rumours that kolarov is done. rumours that it isn't. balo offer turned down, maicon's agent said we were interested, but most of that was last night. rumours we're going straight back for balo. Milner inching closer. nowt on dzeko, but Wolfsburg did sign a forward..

so....

my bet is, three/four out of that little lot, maybe spread out over next week. get the new kit in every paper, take over SSN for a week. noel gallagher's reaction to be played a million times, to reach the non-football heads (i.e. women). this place in total melt-down. rags writing suicide notes in green and yellow crayon. platini 'faints' again. redknapp says something, whatever it is, it will get right up my nose. season cards are being exchanged at twice the face value. the queen mum is photographed in the 3rd kit. the mirror call us the satanic-paedophile-whore-war-mongering-terrorists of world football, then the journo sniffily declaims 'city fans are a sensitive bunch' in an online chat, when someone asks who the hell do they think they are? for godsakes... don't give the sad bastards the clicks, same with talk shite.... meanwhile, the last video posted in this thread goes to number one... and robinho, bellamy, ireland et al are hurried out through the back door, under cloak of darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.