a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not great at this but I think this might be appropriate for us! What do you think TH?
Loving the song clues!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxkdmL3iMCY[/youtube]

*edited for link to work

Trigger

simon23 said:
TINY said:
Been told it's Eto'o thats enroute.

i bloody hope so...he is pure class!

where have you heard this?

is the person that told you reliable?

Grate player imho but didn't we 'walk away' from the deal last summer because of his procrastination? Can't see us going back in for him now, especially as he's pushing 30.

I'm not very good at the cryptic stuff, but Tolmie's clues today put me in mind of Torres. I know he ruled him out but he also said things can change.

1) Milli Vanilli: Girl you know it's true. City's number mime.
Torres has always had the mickey taken out of him for looking like a girl.

2) City's number "nine". Liverpool song. The mime part. Milli Vanilli had to return their grammy because they were not the actual artists singin on their tracks.

3) London Beat? I can only think that we have beat a London club for his signiture.

Like I said, I'm not to good a cryptic stuff.

Rammyblues said:
I am sat here at the computer with a fucking hugh smile on my face, to be honest I couldn't give a shit who we sign, we have already signed three quality players, the signs are we will sign 4 if not five more. I know I should be sending pm messages to every ITK on this forum and trying to find out who the clues are, but have got to the stage where I am content to let the thing unfold before my eyes and still retain that surprise you once had as a kid at christmas before you opened your presents. Call me sentimental if you wish but I am now content to read the book page by page rather than skip to the ending to find out.

Totally agree - after all the years of doom and gloom this feels so good. Can't wait for the new season.

It's all coming together....believe guys and gals not long now.

In the style of Harry Potter

TH...ummmm good, very good....., entertaining, bright, on the button....

Ajay...ummm, not sure, still not sure...you have style, you DO know things, not sure how though

as for me, haha, I see a bright blue future, the ONLY place you'll know about a signing these days is the OS and that from an old pro, it's fun here, but if you're gonna F5, F5 the OS!!!!! no more clues hehe

happyblue. said:

Ajay...ummm, not sure, still not sure...you have style, you DO know things, not sure how though

as for me, haha, I see a bright blue future, the ONLY place you'll know about a signing these days is the OS and that from an old pro, it's fun here, but if you're gonna F5, F5 the OS!!!!! no more clues hehe

Now where have I heard that before?

Ahh thats it, ME about 2 hours previously ;-)

happyblue. said:

cards close to the chest then blue,whatever the out come its going to bloody good being a blue this season hopefully!<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:30 am --<br /><br />
fbloke said:
happyblue. said:

yes m8 you did but your pies are bloody rock hard now and stale! :)

fbloke said:
happyblue. said:

Well done :) you beat me to it!

right its been a long week, I really should be getting to bed, is it worth staying up pressing f5 or can I go to bed, please straight answer, its not asking much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.