a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from a wedding at Hardwick Hall, Sedgefield.

God that was a long day and we left early enough....

Anyway, as per Tolm's request the pie and peas are now on and will be ready anytime soon.

I have thrown caution to the wind as well and we have some lovely country vegetable soup and rolls on the go for those who prefer.

Here's looking for a nice weekend.

My personal tip to all and sundry, dont bother with SSN as they are running at least 24 hours behind events.

Its Bluemoon and then OS folks, leave the Murdoch Mafia alone.

Night, night

Hugs and kisses to all.

fbloke said:
Back from a wedding at Hardwick Hall, Sedgefield.

God that was a long day and we left early enough....

Anyway, as per Tolm's request the pie and peas are now on and will be ready anytime soon.

I have thrown caution to the wind as well and we have some lovely country vegetable soup and rolls on the go for those who prefer.

Here's looking for a nice weekend.

My personal tip to all and sundry, dont bother with SSN as they are running at least 24 hours behind events.

Its Bluemoon and then OS folks, leave the Murdoch Mafia alone.

Night, night

Hugs and kisses to all.
close to news then fb?

we are the east stand said:
This is interesting, XFM radio presenter went to the Umbro/City Kit launch Thing last nite and this is his facebook status now

"just back from the dinner at City.

Listen up City fans, more BIG signings on the way"

Must have been told something positive at Umbro HQ last night?

I see our Gary has been careless with his napkins again. Must have left it on the table after he'd been up for the buffet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.