a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
One season of drogba would do nicely. Fire us into the champions league without a doubt.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:07 pm --<br /><br />One season of drogba would do nicely. Fire us into the champions league without a doubt.

Blue Phil said:
Sadly i could see this happening...

I think, for us anyway, Drogba would be the better player... tbh when both on top form IMO Drogbas the more complete footballer of the two... if you take away his diving and ridiculous antics he is a world class footballer like

Blue Phil said:

Sadly???

I know he's not long term, but would surely give us extra firepower..
Rather have Drogba than Torres anyday....

Sabster said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
no...only that matchwinning performance in the Champions League final and his header, been like 5ft tall against the "world class" defenders, Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand.

AND the 4 goals he scored in 1 game against Arsenal last season, I really hope you're joking, really do.

Arsenal don't count as english (silvestre was playing), if you exclude the 4 against aresnal which is statistically an anomoly he has scored 1 in 13 against english oposition

oh but it's ok because Arsenal are still the 3rd best team in England but that's irrelevant as is the fact that 4 against Arsenal doesn't count yet Rooney's 4 against Hull is? Messi only ever plays the best English teams, Rooney plays a pile of shit most weeks.

Apart from the fact he's a winger and not a striker.

Could be Van Bommel, he was certainly a show stopper last night . Can't currently think of anyone who would piss more people off at the moment.
Definately better than Torres last night.

Think nowadays a five man midfield is the way to go.
I could see us lining up with
Yaya, van B, deJ, Vierira and Barry across midfield and big Vince as back up

levets said:
Blue Phil said:

Sadly???

I know he's not long term, but would surely give us extra firepower..
Rather have Drogba than Torres anyday....
Totally agree.

IMO based on how both perform on the pitch Drogba is a better player than Torres.

Cityfan said:
Could be Van Bommel, he was certainly a show stopper last night . Can't currently think of anyone who would piss more people off at the moment.

that midfield would guarantee 38 0-0 draws

Cityfan said:

In terms of one-dimensional midfields, I'd say that's up there with the best of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.