a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
levets said:
Blue Phil said:
Sadly i could see this happening...

Sadly???

I know he's not long term, but would surely give us extra firepower..
Rather have Drogba than Torres anyday....
Yep, Drogba is, on his day the single greatest striker in the world. However if we pay £20million pounds for a 32 year old to someone who is a top 4 rival, when we know they will probably invest it in Torres then it's a horrible decision.

I wouldn't sell Drogba this early after the season he's had. He's been on fire. It'd be good to have at least one season with Drogba and Torres (if, as is unlikely, we get him) playing up front.

I think the video is about Ballotelli to be honest as it is all about having a dream and life being unbearable. The only player I can think of that is so discontent is Balotelli, it'd also piss of United as they are after him too.

sutty66 said:
Tolmie said it would piss off the rags, not some of our support....
Hmm,
Rooney
Forlan
Ballotelli
Snieder
Benzema
David Silva... (oh wait we already did that one)
Tevez?... (oh sh*t him too)

fulhamroad22 said:
I wouldn't sell Drogba this early after the season he's had. He's been on fire. It'd be good to have at least one season with Drogba and Torres (if, as is unlikely, we get him) playing up front.

I think the video is about Ballotelli to be honest as it is all about having a dream and life being unbearable. The only player I can think of that is so discontent is Balotelli, it'd also piss of United as they are after him too.
Would you be content on using Drogbas fee to pay for Torres? I think that would be a poor deal for you guys if that turned out to be the case.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
fulhamroad22 said:

Would you be content on using Drogbas fee to pay for Torres? I think that would be a poor deal for you guys if that turned out to be the case.

No, I wouldn't be happy with that. I'd hope that Abramovich would put his hand in his pocket, and at least give Torres one season up front with Drogba and have a real go at winning the CL.

Drogba would be an awesome signing for City, even if they only get a couple of seasons out of him. I'm fairly confident he'll score 30 goals this year even a this age.

Blue Phil said:
levets said:
Sadly???

I know he's not long term, but would surely give us extra firepower..
Rather have Drogba than Torres anyday....
Yep, Drogba is, on his day the single greatest striker in the world. However if we pay £20million pounds for a 32 year old to someone who is a top 4 rival, when we know they will probably invest it in Torres then it's a horrible decision.

Drogba for £20m and you wouldn't be happy.. that would be a fucking steal... doesn't matter mind as there is zero chanc eof him going at that price... and also very little chance of him leaving this transfer window I'd say

Paulmcfc2703 said:
fulhamroad22 said:

Like Defoe and Benjani :(

Also piss of the rags... I know the united fans want Sneijder bad!! a lot see him as the only possible replacement for Scholes

One more clue please!!!

Just a small clue will do.........the guessing game has gone on far too long now!!! lol

fulhamroad22 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

No, I wouldn't be happy with that. I'd hope that Abramovich would put his hand in his pocket, and at least give Torres one season up front with Drogba and have a real go at winning the CL.

Drogba would be an awesome signing for City, even if they only get a couple of seasons out of him. I'm fairly confident he'll score 30 goals this year even a this age.
Totally agree with you. However I wouldnt go anywhere near Torres at the moment. The guy seems to get injured every game he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.