Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
glynn said:
Tolmie is our wow signing listed below?

Ronaldo
Kaka
Messi
Rooney

Two of those names are non-starters, the other two, they might well be, but not with regards the targets I was told about.

just to satisfy my own curiosity mate what about casillas???

sutty66 said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
if he was to satisfy Tevez would he not be Argentinian?

Was thinking the same so thought of Aguero, tho his best mate apparently is Evra.....

If it was Aguero, the fee would be very high (to pee everyone off) and since he was a previous target for Chelsea and United, it would pee them off even more so!!

Also, like you say would be a solution for Tevez.

I think Tolm is saying that the big signing we are trying to make is bigger than Torres in his opinion However, it's pretty clear that, if and when the rest of us mortals find out, we might have a different view as common consensus would put a fit Torres in the top 8 or so players in the World and, until we get into the CL, we aren't going to get those.

Perhaps Tolm is an Ibra fan? So put away those Messi and Ronaldo thoughts for around another 12 months and think slightly lower down the food chain.

Just my opinion but I think ADUG have learned from the Robinho signing and are more likely to sign younger more hungry stars. Those could still be "Wow" signings but not if we compare them all to Messi or any of his Barca team mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.