a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i8rags said:
there is an obvious name that everyone has ignored on this thread. the argie link and the medical staff out in south africa rumour and the gc in argentina rumour and keeping tevez happy. Diego Milito. surely theres some wow to this player.
He's had a great season with Inter, but is he not a little old for us? I personally wouldn't consider him a WOW signing.

uwe rosler 28 said:
i8rags said:
there is an obvious name that everyone has ignored on this thread. the argie link and the medical staff out in south africa rumour and the gc in argentina rumour and keeping tevez happy. Diego Milito. surely theres some wow to this player.

HOPE NOT
did you watch the champs league final. he was outstanding in the biggest game of his life, unlike all the names mentioned on here who were shambolic in the world cup.

Damocles said:
Andouble said:
<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/FreddieBoswell7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/FreddieBoswell7</a>

He's a fucking tit and hasn't a clue how City is run.

I agree. He's also a KFA.

i8rags said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
did you watch the champs league final. he was outstanding in the biggest game of his life, unlike all the names mentioned on here who were shambolic in the world cup.

yeah he won them the game but is'nt he 32or 33 years old we need to build a team for the next 5 years not change several players every year thats what i meant by hope not no doubting the guy's ability

Let's just wait and see shall we. May be complete tosh this
mega signing, but it keeps us guessing I suppose.

malg said:
i8rags said:
He's had a great season with Inter, but is he not a little old for us? I personally wouldn't consider him a WOW signing.
won three trophies last year. mom in the final, must be a bit of a wow.

most of the players mentioned would be a good addition one way or another so whoever it is bring it on and lets get winning games

uwe rosler 28 said:
i8rags said:

yeah he won them the game but is'nt he 32or 33 years old we need to build a team for the next 5 years not change several players every year thats what i meant by hope not no doubting the guy's ability
i agree totally but there might be the odd signing similar to viera, where we go short term and experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.