a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i8rags said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
yeah he won them the game but is'nt he 32or 33 years old we need to build a team for the next 5 years not change several players every year thats what i meant by hope not no doubting the guy's ability
i agree totally but there might be the odd signing similar to viera, where we go short term and experience.

yeah possible it is somethink we lack that winning mentality

dont think we`re gonna find anything else out tonight troops!! am sure tolmie will come and stoke the fires again tomorrow though!! lol

i8rags said:
there is an obvious name that everyone has ignored on this thread. the argie link and the medical staff out in south africa rumour and the gc in argentina rumour and keeping tevez happy. Diego Milito. surely theres some wow to this player.
Best finisher in the world imo. Pure class.

uwe rosler 28 said:
i8rags said:
i agree totally but there might be the odd signing similar to viera, where we go short term and experience.

yeah possible it is somethink we lack that winning mentality
if you add aguero for example, tevez and milito would be world class forward line.

Just to keep some of you sane....

It's 2 players tolm is talking about, we have registered our interest in both, that does not constitute them signing for us!

Both imo are super players, not exactly messi, tranny level name wise but both excellent.

Not a keeper and not a defender and not of south american origin/descent.... i've said enough now, don't want 50 raps of the knuckles from tolm :O)

The Fixer said:
Just to keep some of you sane....

It's 2 players tolm is talking about, we have registered our interest in both, that does not constitute them signing for us!

Both imo are super players, not exactly messi, tranny level name wise but both excellent.

Not a keeper and not a defender and not of south american origin/descent.... i've said enough now, don't want 50 raps of the knuckles from tolm :O)
come on fixer take the raps mate!! lol schneider and dzeko? sound likely mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.