a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobmcfc said:
http://sportige.com/top-10-forwards-2010/

current top 10 best strikers in the world. is he on there tolmie ??
Torres? Yes he's at No2, did you not spot him? ;)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
ricky77 said:
Tolmie can I ask a quick question

It's from an old post you gave updates on a list of players

In this list u have updates on Torres gerrard Milner ibra yaya boateng and possibly a few others

You then went on to say you couldn't name 3 other players as they were practically done deals
Now I realise one of them may have been silva but have no idea who the other 2 could gave been

Two were applicable to Silva and Yaya, but I was mistaken. None were 'Done Deals', only advanced in terms of negotiation.

Thanks fir the reply I appreciate it. But I remember the post gave updates on yaya and Milner and you said it was 3 others that u wouldn't name

Thanks

Same with Milner.

The only thing i could think of why it could be Ronaldo is that he doesn't get on with Mourinho.

Jose doesn't think he is a team player (which he isn't) and therefore doesn't fit in with Mourinho's philosophy. He did a job with Eto'o at Milan and changed his style from a selfish player to a team player - somehow i can't see that happening with Ronaldo.

For that reason i believe it could be the cry baby who i detest.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Godfather said:
Who would people class as better than Torres?

Villa? already moved to Barca
Messi? Never in a million years
Rooney? Again, not a cat in hells chance
Drogba? Yes, but he's 32?

Anyone else?
Ronaldo maybe?

He spent the last 3 years at United moaning that be wanted to go to Madrid, I find it difficult to comprehend that he would want to come back to Manchester after just one season!

Don't get too carried away with the Rooney thing, eh lads? 800 pages on how we're going to buy Wayne Rooney will result in Rags taking the piss something rotten.

He said 'IMO', which means that it's not Messi or Ronaldo (who are clearly better than Torres). I'd guess Aguero, probably.

Still can't get my head around the fact that Torres isn't coming. Zin said that he'd definitely agreed to come! Was he just lying?

Forzacitizens said:
dont think its ronaldo, NG said yesterday that it wasn't him. I'd have a guess at either kaka, aguero or sniejder
with Tolmie saying its going to piss alot of people off i cant see it being aguero.

Do you mean pissing off city fans or non city fans TH?

Godfather said:
Who would people class as better than Torres?

Villa? already moved to Barca
Messi? Never in a million years
Rooney? Again, not a cat in hells chance
Drogba? Yes, but he's 32?

Anyone else?
A couple of years ago I would have agreed with you. Torres was awesome. Unfortunately the injuries have taken their toll. Would we sign him for a massive amount of money, knowing that he won't be fit for a while, then hoping he doesn't break down when he does come back? I don't think we can gamble like that, as we're chasing top 4 and trophies.

So to answer your question, at this very moment in time I would suggest Ibra and Dzeko would both be better players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.