a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuzzmaster101 said:
OrigamiNinja said:
This is my thinking as well! Aguero fits in with the "I think he is better IMO" but who would it piss off?
Chelski?

Can't see it because if we ain't getting Torres then he will be going there so they wouldn't want Aguero anyway!

r.soleofsalford said:
ST Coleridge said:
Don't get too carried away with the Rooney thing, eh lads? 800 pages on how we're going to buy Wayne Rooney will result in Rags taking the piss something rotten.

He said 'IMO', which means that it's not Messi or Ronaldo (who are clearly better than Torres). I'd guess Aguero, probably.

Still can't get my head around the fact that Torres isn't coming. Zin said that he'd definitely agreed to come! Was he just lying?

i dont want that ugly tw@t rooney, even if all he did was take the oranges round the dressing room at half time

No, neither do I. But some would no doubt cream all over this thread if Wazza was procured.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The Blue said:
The only thing i could think of why it could be Ronaldo is that he doesn't get on with Mourinho.

Jose doesn't think he is a team player (which he isn't) and therefore doesn't fit in with Mourinho's philosophy. He did a job with Eto'o at Milan and changed his style from a selfish player to a team player - somehow i can't see that happening with Ronaldo.

For that reason i believe it could be the cry baby who i detest.

Not Rooney, not Ronaldo (especially since he has a sprog)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FytMNBUR2CQ[/youtube]

Its a crazy notion, but Messi is the only other player up with those guys imho.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
bobmcfc said:
http://sportige.com/top-10-forwards-2010/

current top 10 best strikers in the world. is he on there tolmie ??
Torres? Yes he's at No2, did you not spot him? ;)

tolmie said iho the target was better than torres. that list is open to interpretation and i was wondering if the guy was on that list

Does anybody remember the SSN heading:

"Man City to bid for Gago and Higuain"

that seemed to disappear? That came about because we were meeting with Madrid. Perhaps they got the wrong one, and it's actually Benzema?

Would fit with the rags pissed off thing, would fit with our meetings with Madrid, some would say he's better than Torres (though I disagree). No info on this one, just using some logic.

Wouldn't want Aguero personally. Never in a million years better than Torres. Who says it's a striker anyway?

If Barca really have debts, we might have bidded for Xavi or Iniesta but I can't see either wanting to come here.

Damocles said:
Does anybody remember the SSN heading:

"Man City to bid for Gago and Higuain"

that seemed to disappear? That came about because we were meeting with Madrid. Perhaps they got the wrong one, and it's actually Benzema?

Would fit with the rags pissed off thing, would fit with our meetings with Madrid, some would say he's better than Torres (though I disagree). No info on this one, just using some logic.
You're spot on with that one. If we signed Benzema I think it would tip bacon face over the edge and straight into a cardiac arrest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.