a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant decide if id want tranny or not.
hes a great player dont get me wrong, but hes such a dick!

The Blue said:
The only thing i could think of why it could be Ronaldo is that he doesn't get on with Mourinho.

Jose doesn't think he is a team player (which he isn't) and therefore doesn't fit in with Mourinho's philosophy. He did a job with Eto'o at Milan and changed his style from a selfish player to a team player - somehow i can't see that happening with Ronaldo.

For that reason i believe it could be the cry baby who i detest.

Not Rooney, not Ronaldo (especially since he has a sprog)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FytMNBUR2CQ[/youtube]

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Forzacitizens said:
dont think its ronaldo, NG said yesterday that it wasn't him. I'd have a guess at either kaka, aguero or sniejder
with Tolmie saying its going to piss alot of people off i cant see it being aguero.

Do you mean pissing off city fans or non city fans TH?

This is my thinking as well! Aguero fits in with the "I think he is better IMO" but who would it piss off?

OrigamiNinja said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
with Tolmie saying its going to piss alot of people off i cant see it being aguero.

Do you mean pissing off city fans or non city fans TH?

This is my thinking as well! Aguero fits in with the "I think he is better IMO" but who would it piss off?
Chelski?

ST Coleridge said:
Don't get too carried away with the Rooney thing, eh lads? 800 pages on how we're going to buy Wayne Rooney will result in Rags taking the piss something rotten.

He said 'IMO', which means that it's not Messi or Ronaldo (who are clearly better than Torres). I'd guess Aguero, probably.

Still can't get my head around the fact that Torres isn't coming. Zin said that he'd definitely agreed to come! Was he just lying?

i dont want that ugly tw@t rooney, even if all he did was take the oranges round the dressing room at half time

Piss a lot off would suggest it has connections to Dark Side

My money would suggest Ronaldo based on the fact Jose likes workers / team players rather than individuals

Kaka and Ronaldo in a Jose team - cant see it

Godfather said:
Who would people class as better than Torres?

Villa? already moved to Barca
Messi? Never in a million years
Rooney? Again, not a cat in hells chance
Drogba? Yes, but he's 32?

Anyone else?

Ibra and Aguero or Higuain (those strange "Cook in Argentina" rumours are getting to me)

OrigamiNinja said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Ronaldo maybe?

He spent the last 3 years at United moaning that be wanted to go to Madrid, I find it difficult to comprehend that he would want to come back to Manchester after just one season!
I agree with that. However Ronaldo and Jose have probably the biggest egos in the game so maybe the dont like the others attitude. By this i mean Jose always deflects the limelight to himself, maybe Ronaldo wants to be main man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.