a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam221985 said:
well the first line of that Toto song is ''I hear the drums echoing tonight''

as in also, can you hear the drums Fernando. But then I thought we'd already pulled the plug on Torres?
Not aimed directly at you, but people read wayyyyyy too much into these clues.

Some people make Tolmie out to be a god like genius that has millions of song lyrics stored in his head and he posts songs with clues like "If you listen to the 3rd line of the 2nd verse backwards, and you have the ltd copy of the album, then there is a slight distortion on the line and if you listen very closely you can hear him sing kakaaaaaaaaa"

His clues should be taken at face value. The song is Africa, and i'm guessing that's what the clue is. Something has happened in Africa or it's an African player.

Like i said, not directly aimed at you, but if he was going to post a song about Torres, surely he'd post Abba or something?

Torres > Chelski
Drogba > Us

For 2 years Drogba will still be the tits, i mean seriously Tevez, Drogba with Silva in - behind.

thats is title challenging, maybe not 'winning' because they have to gel.

AntonDonJuan said:
sam221985 said:
well the first line of that Toto song is ''I hear the drums echoing tonight''

as in also, can you hear the drums Fernando. But then I thought we'd already pulled the plug on Torres?

Some people make Tolmie out to be a god like genius that has millions of song lyrics stored in his head and he posts songs with clues like "If you listen to the 3rd line of the 2nd verse backwards, and you have the ltd copy of the album, then there is a slight distortion on the line and if you listen very closely you can hear him sing kakaaaaaaaaa"

His clues should be taken at face value. The song is Africa, and i'm guessing that's what the clue is. Something has happened in Africa or it's an African player.

Like i said, not directly aimed at you, but if he was going to post a song about Torres, surely he'd post Abba or something?

The thing is some of the clues are pretty obscure. Pointless guessing a lot of the time (I think it's pointless in this instance) as it could be 1 of a thousand things

I fuckin despise Drogba, what a cnut of a person.

Great player, but i wouldn't feel right him playing for us, he's a twat<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:04 am --<br /><br />
The Fat el Hombre said:
AntonDonJuan said:

The thing is some of the clues are pretty obscure. Pointless guessing a lot of the time (I think it's pointless in this instance) as it could be 1 of a thousand things
Oh i understand that, but some of the guesses or ridiculous, Tolmie would have to be on acid if his train of thought is the same as some of the guesses on here

bluemonkey71 said:
only1paulsimpson said:
got pulled coz turned into bit of a slanging match

All the best threads keep getting pulled. Who are these idiots on here?

Even the "Where's Corky's Thread" thread seems to have gone now. Surely that didn't get nasty? Probably just as well tbh, if he was telling the truth last night (no reason at all to think he wasn't) then he would have been in deep shit today, I suspect.

The Toto Africa one is especially fuzzy. There are that many daft lines which could apply to a hundred different players. Let's not hurt ourselves.

Lancet Fluke said:
bluemonkey71 said:
All the best threads keep getting pulled. Who are these idiots on here?

Even the "Where's Corky's Thread" thread seems to have gone now. Surely that didn't get nasty? Probably just as well tbh, if he was telling the truth last night (no reason at all to think he wasn't) then he would have been in deep shit today, I suspect.

I suspect it was to save Corky's job that that one went, there was a bit of bitching on that but nothing serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.