a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question;

Does anyone know who was at the Cookie/NG lunch the other day?

Someone I have been talking to was amazed that we all just started speculating at signing names and didn't establish who the lunch guest were and that one player who was there along with his good lady, may well be a good starting point. (no he wouldn't give anything away and may well be a blind alley, although I have reason to suspect that he would have been sharing a glass or two at the very same table).

He also said that Ajay may be a little previous with the 5pm (signing) yesterday but all will be revealled very shortly.

without a dream said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Even the "Where's Corky's Thread" thread seems to have gone now. Surely that didn't get nasty? Probably just as well tbh, if he was telling the truth last night (no reason at all to think he wasn't) then he would have been in deep shit today, I suspect.

I suspect it was to save Corky's job that that one went, there was a bit of bitching on that but nothing serious.

it was binned because once again it had descended into a slanging match, which then descended into tit for tat post reporting.
In hindsight, it was probably best given the nature of the information that was given last night.

johnny on the spot said:
The Toto Africa one is especially fuzzy. There are that many daft lines which could apply to a hundred different players. Let's not hurt ourselves.

Ghana
Ivory coast
Nigeria
cameroon...and the rest

The african list could be a biggy...

Ducado said:
chav-ER-garry-dough said:
oooooooohhhh!!!!!

could that be a subtle hint at forlan???? he got the golden boot this year

No he was not it was Thomas Müller

We're signing Thomas Müller!!!!!!

hooray

joy.jpg

Ducado said:
chav-ER-garry-dough said:
oooooooohhhh!!!!!

could that be a subtle hint at forlan???? he got the golden boot this year

Correct, Forlan got the Golden Ball for best Player.

johnny crossan said:
Ducado said:

We're signing Thomas Müller!!!!!!

hooray

joy.jpg

correct,they had the same goal tally so it then went to assists of which muller had more..

Re the Toto schilachi bit..both he and Muller were relative unknowns before their respective world cups but both went on to shine very brightly..( in the world cup that is)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.