a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden Ball (the most outstanding player) = Forlan
Golden Boot (top scorer) = Muller

just a thought about Tolmie's post about Africa this morning, could he be meaning Balotelli? Doesn't Balotelli originate from Africa, but some Italians adopted him?

Balotelli was born to Ghanaian immigrants

Forzacitizens said:
just a thought about Tolmie's post about Africa this morning, could he be meaning Balotelli? Doesn't Balotelli originate from Africa, but some Italians adopted him?

Too obvious.

Forzacitizens said:

Drogba, African player of the year ? !!!

chav-ER-garry-dough said:
Ducado said:
No he was not it was Thomas Müller

oops! my mistake .... Müller would be even better!!!!!
Muller's been quite poor this season. I don't rate him that highly plus he's a shocking diver!

Ok, my stab,

Song mentions Kilimanjaro, I have a Kilimanjaro Mustard Baboon spider, Mustard is Yellow, Yellow was a song by Coldplay, Chris Martins is the singer of Coldplay, He's married to Gwyneth Paltrow, she was in the movie Sliding Doors,

We're getting some new doors for the main entrance at COMS!

Brilliant! Can't wait to see them. :D

Ducky_ said:
Forzacitizens said:

Too obvious.

It's a forum bud...not the Krypton factor. ;)

I reckon it someone who played in the world cup,so that narrows it down to 736 players less City's of course.

Take your pick;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.