a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
jim_tolmies_perm said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I hate pre-season transfer windows, it's exciting getting players in but the endless rumours and speculations do my head in!

Not 100% pleased with Milner but he's a good addition to the squad. I don't rate him as highly as half the people do on here though

Me neither mate, but you need a good backbone to the team

He'll work hard, follow instructions and create a few goals as well as helping in the engine room

Will be the new Kevin Horlock

Woah.. that really is something to live up to!!

Going back to TH 'show stopper' i'm beginning to think its more of a 'how the hell did they do that' rather than a superstar signing.

My Milner Rant:

Suddenly ever signing has to be World Class, it isn't necessary, Milner is not world class he is however extremely good at what he does, can play in EVERY position, is two footed and almost equally good with either, so much so Peter Taylor who coached him all through the England youth teams thought he was left footed.

By Christmas all the nay-sayers will be buying their kids Milner shirts, he will be a great addition to the squad.

Rant Over...
Enjoy the ride, see you in Dublin ;)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
bluesy said:
I think this is a positive post from Tolmie. Think he must mean the naysayers are gonna fall apart. I'm a glass half full kind of person though. I'm getting giddy.

It's all good. Your late mums, dads, brothers, sisters, aunties, uncles, best pals....you are going to be shouting it out loud and proud for em' next season.

What an amazing time.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnMd1Jl7SA[/youtube]

Tolm am I close?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHY5L47tcHk[/youtube]

allan harper said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTIkDmNVJeA[/youtube]

Get ready for them to all fall apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope its today, I'm going to manchester tomorrow for two nights dirty weekend with the Mrs......

Dont spend all ur overtime cash dude...European adventure n' all that ;)

Giles said:
malcom gLazer Blue said:
All kids should be brought up on the Sex Pistols, my kids although not privvy to the Bodies tune recognise Pretty Vacant, as it's my ring tone. Talking of bollox I think though if they get the underlying vibe of say Never Mind The Bollox, then the rest of the fabulous era to back it up, then you will always take something from it with you into your life, I have some 33 yrs later, although I am a bit feisty . Trouble is today its been replaced with an inferior offering, shame not everyone has had the good fortune of growing up with such change, it was amazing. As for Nimrod unbelievable stuff, every time I hear it, I also feel all meloncholy, often sad as it used quite a bit in some of the fallen soldier & world at war programs. Verdi's requiem is also a favourite classic.
COME ONNN CITY

But that's what ALL parents say.

I wonder what Elgar's father thought, or Jon Lydons for that matter

twinkletoes said:
allan harper said:
I can, the future of english football

Aka Lampard in the making.

He's a better version of Zabaleta at most.
He's improved/ made progress at every club he's been at, carnt say that about most of our academy players. The lad has a big future.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:39 pm --<br /><br />
twinkletoes said:
allan harper said:
I can, the future of english football

Aka Lampard in the making.

He's a better version of Zabaleta at most.
He's improved/ made progress at every club he's been at, carnt say that about most of our academy players. The lad has a big future.

It also pisses me off when people don't think Silva and Yaya
are big signings. We'll do very well to get bigger names in
than those two before the window shuts. Stop fucking
complaining.

jim_tolmies_perm said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I hate pre-season transfer windows, it's exciting getting players in but the endless rumours and speculations do my head in!

Not 100% pleased with Milner but he's a good addition to the squad. I don't rate him as highly as half the people do on here though

Me neither mate, but you need a good backbone to the team

He'll work hard, follow instructions and create a few goals as well as helping in the engine room

Will be the new Kevin Horlock

Yes! My third-favourite City player ever, behind the Goat and Weaver.

But will he be sent off for aggressive walking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.