a match boycott is a must

Martyn said:
Sorry guys but football is a business. Loyalty in football only exists amongst fans and a select few players. If the demand is there the prices will go up. And like a previous poster said away tickets sell like hot cakes!! It sucks but its the price of success.
Arsenal are an example, their cheapest season ticket is dearer than out dearest season ticket and they still sell out!!
But there are pretty much 79 clubs every single season who don't get a single bit of succes so how can it be the price of success? This isn't about Manchester City Football Club, it's about everyone.

Caveman said:
Martyn said:
Sorry guys but football is a business. Loyalty in football only exists amongst fans and a select few players. If the demand is there the prices will go up. And like a previous poster said away tickets sell like hot cakes!! It sucks but its the price of success.
Arsenal are an example, their cheapest season ticket is dearer than out dearest season ticket and they still sell out!!
But there are pretty much 79 clubs every single season who don't get a single bit of succes so how can it be the price of success? This isn't about Manchester City Football Club, it's about everyone.

Agreed.

I have been thinking about the match boycott and how this is a necessity, but after starting something myself and getting abuse on here for doing so - I'm now thinking fuck you all.

Continue getting ripped off. I'll go and watch Women's Football instead :-D

Why Always Ste said:
Caveman said:
Martyn said:

Agreed.

I have been thinking about the match boycott and how this is a necessity, but after starting something myself and getting abuse on here for doing so - I'm now thinking fuck you all.

You've hit the nail on the head. You've decided for yourself, what you want to do and left others to make their choice.

frasermcfc said:
Why Always Ste said:
Caveman said:

Agreed.

You've hit the nail on the head. You've decided for yourself, what you want to do and left others to make their choice.

A Boycott is giving others a choice though.

As I posted earlier in this thread: attending football will majorally turn into a Royal Ascot type event, where everyone is dressed for the corporate.

Many people attending games do prefer this. Me personally, I hate the hospitality thing at Football.

Why Always Ste said:
frasermcfc said:
Why Always Ste said:
Agreed.

As I posted earlier in this thread: attending football will majorally turn into a Royal Ascot type event, where everyone is dressed for the corporate.

Many people attending games do prefer this. Me personally, I hate the hospitality thing at Football.
English football crowds (Prem) are definitely closer to a rugby union crowd demographic than a rugby league crowd demographic, these days.

Caveman said:
Why Always Ste said:
frasermcfc said:

English football crowds (Prem) are definitely closer to a rugby union crowd demographic than a rugby league crowd demographic, these days.

Hmm... Be great if Manchester got it's own Rugby League team based at Etihad (or nearby)

Just looking at prices now of clubs nearby...Put it this way: it ain't £62 haha....

^
That's only 4 minutes in so I imagine they're all still having a pre-match beer.

Caveman said:
Why Always Ste said:
frasermcfc said:

They really really aren't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.