a match boycott is a must

Re: a match boycott is a must!!

ell said:
XxRachXx said:
ell said:
Baffled as to how the fans boycotting one match could cost the club a league. Its not like the fans will be of any use when the away end is full of 3000 tourists becuase they are the only people who can afford to go

The fans perform with our support three points lost could be all it takes

Im sure fans help in a very minor way but if your right then our we have dropped two points at west ham because the real fans were priced out and it was one of the worst away ends we have had for some time. They are the only people who will be able to afford to go in future years so the support wont be of any benefit then.

On a side note being a City fan it has never been about winning, I supported us when we won fuck all and I would like to support us now we are good.

Well done so have i

XxRachXx said:
ell said:
XxRachXx said:
The fans perform with our support three points lost could be all it takes

Im sure fans help in a very minor way but if your right then our we have dropped two points at west ham because the real fans were priced out and it was one of the worst away ends we have had for some time. They are the only people who will be able to afford to go in future years so the support wont be of any benefit then.

On a side note being a City fan it has never been about winning, I supported us when we won fuck all and I would like to support us now we are good.

Well done so have i

I didnt say you havent!

edit: I just want to keep supporting my club, hope thats understandable wasnt having a pop

XxRachXx said:
ell said:
XxRachXx said:
Or stop moaning .. deal with it and continue to support your club
How can I support my club when it costs too much to do so?

I understand it costs alot but people arent going to stop going because you cant afford to go ...

And prices will continue to rise if nothing is done about it.

Instead of boycotting the whole game either all come in late after say 10 minutes or all leave the stands midway through the first half and congregate underneath......

It will never work mate once the club send th tickets back the home club sells them to home supporters the only way is a full boycott from 1 prem game of all the clubs I jus don't know how that cud be sorted tho !!!!

Eds said:
Instead of boycotting the whole game either all come in late after say 10 minutes or all leave the stands midway through the first half and congregate underneath......

or all bring banners with £50 on them and hold up for 10 mins every half

cleavers said:
It needs a FSF organised "Weekend of Action" against prices generally across all of football, including lower league.

Clubs need to be shown we have a voice, and if we get together its a big one.

If protesting is he only way then this is the way it need to be done

A possible start , as someone has already posted - is a a boycott of food, drink, programmes etc at Norwich away - scabs will need to be quietly advised tho that a protest is on.

There were plenty of empty seats for the Villa game in the league cup, cheap as chips and the hard done to thousands didnt turn up,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.