a match boycott is a must

As a SC holder i'd be happy to boycott a game to make a point

Plenty of banners would be a good start, and raising it with the Football Supporters Federation and the media. The most important thing is to have fans of all clubs sticking together to fight the greed of chairmen, directors and players.

Re: a match boycott is a must!!

XxRachXx said:
ell said:
XxRachXx said:
I understand it costs alot but people arent going to stop going because you cant afford to go ...
I think you have totally missed the point. ONE match boycott to get the costs down not only so people can keep going but people with more disposible income get to save money aswell? Unless you would rather a football owner has your money than yourself

That one match could cost them the league ...

Women eh

Does anyone think it likely that the people who patronise the best restaurant in town will respond to a call to boycott it because the ordinary Joe can't afford it?

The collectivist mindset in this country is pretty much dead. It's all 'I'm all right Jack' nowadays. This was brought home to me when it became obvious to me that many fans don't want stadium expansion as they already have a season ticket and they're more worried about jibes of 'empty seats' from Rags than they are worried about fellow Blues who for one reason or another can't get in.

As long as the majority, or even a substantial minority can still afford the seats for the matches they want to attend, boycotts will be a dead duck.

as supporters of the english league champions wouldn't we look like complete wankers if we all didn't turn up to a game?

boycottDM_468x337.jpg

while we are so good it's gonna be hard to organise any kind of protest.

maybe more of a chance to try getting fans to go down to the concourse during the game for a couple of mins, should get noticed on TV and the press.

Prob not very realistic option either !

£50 is a disgrace. I do believe there should be some kind of a cap on the prices I've only paid upwards of fifty quid for the Semi v United and the FA Cup final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.