A message to all City fans from red cafe

DMLNA0168.jpg

Amazing blindness. He says we will never have the respect of the neutrals like United have!

If they respect United why did QPR and Sunderland fans cheer so loudly when City scored the winner on Sunday? Why were fans in pubs all around the country doing the same?
It is because everyone hates the Rags except those glory seeking morons who follow them.

Have they paid us back the 20K they owe us which we lent them to rebuild the swamp after the war, someone on here said it would be about 80m in todays prices.

The natives are definitely getting restless over on the "darkside" <a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/qpr-kicking-ball-out-353448/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/qpr-kicking-ball-out-353448/</a>

Some can't understand why QPR kept kicking the ball back to us when they knew they were safe and why QPR fans celebrated our winning goal.

Could it have something to do with that cheating dirty little scumbag of a player constantly diving and not only getting an undeserved penalty but one of their players sent off in the process. F..K em thats what I say!!!

mcdhb said:
Can I just say, not all United fans are as bitter and twisted as a lot of you guys and girls make out. I am a United fan but having a dad and brother who are lifelong City fans (both season ticket holders) I can't really feel anything but happiness for them. I know how much it means to them like it means to you lot.

While I'm on a rant, I've watched City quite a bit this season and can say they have played some of the most attractive football I have seen by any club all season. Not all United fans are as blinkered as a lot of people would make out, and I can be objective when an objective viewpoint is required. It depends on the individual.

The financial backing City have got now does not mean that they bought the trophy at all. A team still has to gel, play well and develop as a team, and that takes time. Don't get me wrong, I think it certainly helps a lot. But I find it hard to believe that any Premier League club would have complained at the thought of their beloved team receiving the good fortune that City have come into.

Yours,

from a not-so-bitter red
Good lad!

We did buy the title, though. But so has every single club ever to win any title ever. Even that Celtic team made up of players all within 50 miles of Glasgow were brought through a youth system that today would cost millions to develop and would have cost fortunes at the time. So somewhere along the line all titles are bought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.