A message to all City fans from red cafe

The worst poster is some prick called Crustanoid, he is so bitter. Redcafe is comical though, they had a thread saying how Manchester has more rags than City fans all the posters were commenting saying Manchester is red etc so I looked at their locations and all I could see was 'Belfast, Argentina, India, France, Q.P.R etc.' Very few people in England and zero actually in Manchester.

Pam said:
They seem to think RVP is the messiah. It's a sign.

Fuck off.

So the pathetic low life rag thinks that a BLUE will never be proud of his team WINNING the PREMIERSHIP! SHREK 30MIL, MO 30 MIL ETC. I think just a few pointers will be sufficient.
1. RAGS 1 MANCHESTER CITY 6 YES 6 ONCE AGAIN 6 & @ the SWAMP!
2. MANCHESTER CITY 1 RAGS 0 (I make that 6 points)
3. IN FERGIE TIME AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I REST OUR CASE! CTID

I know they all like to read this forum so here I go.

After watching never ending years of sub standard football in piss poor stadiums and seeing what I have seen this club go through, I coulden't give less of a fuck. I am enjoying watching this great new brand of football and been able to watch these world class athletes week in week out is fucking brilliant and I woulden't change it for the world.

By the looks of it we are going to be dominating English football for the next 10 years plus and I am just going to sit back and enjoy watching you rags melt and crack up at the fact that we arn't the same weak club that we once were. The fact you rag bastards are constantly moaning and bringing up the money shows that you are annoyed and I couldn't be enjoying that more.

You lot can say what you want and behave how you want, but every neutral I speak to is happy for the City fans and believe that we deserve all of this success and hopefully lots more to come.

So you can all sit back in your armchairs and keep firing abuse towards our spending power, but all it will do is make me think of the old days and make me laugh at how the tide has turned.

After all, we are Manchester City. The cursed club. Something will go wrong in a few years down the line. It is bound to happen. So I am going to enjoy every single minute of these wonderul times and am going to enjoy witnessing 'Manchester (???)' United's fans implode along with there historical club...

And they call us bitter...

Blue Moon Rising, CTID...

ForzaMancini said:
The worst poster is some prick called Crustanoid, he is so bitter. Redcafe is comical though, they had a thread saying how Manchester has more rags than City fans all the posters were commenting saying Manchester is red etc so I looked at their locations and all I could see was 'Belfast, Argentina, India, France, Q.P.R etc.' Very few people in England and zero actually in Manchester.

He's also on the Guardian comments section regularly under the name of Crustinho. He's pretty much regarded as an overt troll there.

Why do any of you read redcafe? its a well known dump for non matchgoing glory kids who know jack shit about football, tbh why do any of you read a United forum full stop?? its wierd and i dont get it, its like rags who read our forum and i ask why??

My only conclusion is blues who read United forums are as obsessed with them as Rags who read City forums, bad as each other.

I like rags. The world is a better place with them. Whenever you are having a shit day they always pick you up. Their stupidity, bitterness and general ragishness knows no limits. We`ve only just started, just going through the warm ups and touching our toes.

Mike Summerbee predicted what we all knew......

"We`ll come here and we`ll take them apart. Simple as that."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP-w-gvfVPg[/youtube]

Uno's_My name said:
Why do any of you read redcafe? its a well known dump for non matchgoing glory kids who know jack shit about football, tbh why do any of you read a United forum full stop?? its wierd and i dont get it, its like rags who read our forum and i ask why??

My only conclusion is blues who read United forums are as obsessed with them as Rags who read City forums, bad as each other.

They create accounts of here though - we don't on theres.

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
Uno's_My name said:

They create accounts of here though - we don't on theres.

Isnt newtonheathdave a member of redcafe? nothing against the bloke hes a proper blue and i enjoy reading his comments but ill never understand why any city or rag fan for that matter would want to sign up and post on a rival clubs forum, it just dosnt make sense to me and reeks of obsession but hey ho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.