A message to all City fans from red cafe

well if they made all their money from being succesfull then they are clearly not as succesfull as they seem to think they have been or they wouldnt be in so much debt!

I love United fans. I love that none of them can remember anything before 1993.

I love how they have completly obliterated from their minds the fact that in 1991, Fergusen was on his way out, Edwards floated the club on the stock exchange and used that money to buy AN ENTIRE FUCKING TEAM. They had won shit all since the 60s, bought an entire team and started to do well.

I love the fact that in 1993, they only had one home grown player, Giggs and he played 5 times. I love the fact that after Cantona and Leeds spanked them silly in the Charity Shield, and after a mid table start to the season they broke the transfer record and wages record to sign him from the defending champions - who didnt need the money - and he fired them to the title.

So yeah lads, you're right, you did it the hard way.

cockney wankers

Problem is...we have a 19 page thread about the cunts on the bluemoon forum. Why??

Some city fans need to fucking grow a pair and stop worrying about them. I personally couldn't give a flying fuck about what anyone of them think. Even now after winning the league we have fans arsed about what they are saying on rag cafe.

MCRJON said:
I love United fans. I love that none of them can remember anything before 1993.

I love how they have completly obliterated from their minds the fact that in 1991, Fergusen was on his way out, Edwards floated the club on the stock exchange and used that money to buy AN ENTIRE FUCKING TEAM. They had won shit all since the 60s, bought an entire team and started to do well.

I love the fact that in 1993, they only had one home grown player, Giggs and he played 5 times. I love the fact that after Cantona and Leeds spanked them silly in the Charity Shield, and after a mid table start to the season they broke the transfer record and wages record to sign him from the defending champions - who didnt need the money - and he fired them to the title.

So yeah lads, you're right, you did it the hard way.

cockney wankers
This 'homegrown' player Giggs was homegrown by City.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Problem is...we have a 19 page thread about the cunts on the bluemoon forum. Why??

If you have to ask that question then you fail to understand what makes nearly every City fan tick.

I don't think so my friend. What makes me tick as a city fan is watching city,supporting city,loving city.

I really do not give a fuck about them!

2338142_flannelcropped.jpg

adrianr said:
black mamba said:
Oh well , at least this one got it right!!

Erik Raude
Reserve Team Player

They will love winning the league no matter how much money they spend. Simple as that. None of what you are writing in this post will have any impact on any of them, ever.

Third post, end of thread already. How disappointed he must be.

Yep, that poster nailed it. Pexbo mate, we don't give a fuck what you think - watch Aguero's goal again and drink it in you plastic ****!

mcfcliam said:
Funny as fuck as we were a laughing stock and they mocked us for years and thought it would be like that forever.

Well suck my cock you rag cunts, you took football for granted, you glory hunted and now it's biting you on the fucking arse.

Long may it continue, they'll all be quivering wrecks in 10 years time, sat on that shite forum with dribble on the keyboard whilst posting from whatever part of the globe they are from.

Get fucked.

your best ever post.

i love the irony that they seem to think every penny that have earnt has been earnt "honestly", sky have been so far up united arse for 2 decades that they have had the lions share of exposure, lions share of coverage and more importantly the lions share of sky's money, in fact when the glazers took over sky were that scared that the glazers were going to sell utds matches to the internet as opposed to sky, they afforded utd a special meeting, which we can all guess how that went.

and isnt their a certain irony in the fact that despite mocking our owners they spend every waking hour wanting rid of theirs, why?, not to invest in the team, surely.

wankers the lot of em

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.