A message to all City fans from red cafe

Uno's_My name said:
cityboy5 said:
Uno's_My name said:
Why do any of you read redcafe? its a well known dump for non matchgoing glory kids who know jack shit about football, tbh why do any of you read a United forum full stop?? its wierd and i dont get it, its like rags who read our forum and i ask why??

My only conclusion is blues who read United forums are as obsessed with them as Rags who read City forums, bad as each other.
You are right , we shouldn't be interested in them but for me its just a case of remembering when they had everything and we had nothing.

Be 'interested' in them sure, they are our rivals always will be geography alone seals that deal, banter with mates and all i get thats just normal but actively searching out a united forum just seems very odd to me never mind subscribing to it, i see it a lot on here, people positing stuff like "oh hey look what this twat said on ragcafe about us hahahaha" etc or others who get so angry with what gets posted on there who feel the need to go crazy about it on here, why go looking for it? what do you expect to find? and then why moan about it when you find exactly what anyone would expect a rival fans forum to say about you, it just seems to me at least something thats born out of an inner obsession that i dont personally understand.

But thats just me.
You are spot on I cannot argue with your sentiments.

right so United never spend big every single transfer window and have no pull or clout with signing players.

and all their money came from, being successful.

this is truly stupendous. they might not have ADUG money, but they've been rich for over a decade and have gotten richer and richer under the Premie League system.

I haven't read the message or any of the 18 pages of replies but I'm just wondering why would you write a message to City fans on a united fans message board?

black mamba said:
Oh well , at least this one got it right!!

Erik Raude
Reserve Team Player

They will love winning the league no matter how much money they spend. Simple as that. None of what you are writing in this post will have any impact on any of them, ever.

Third post, end of thread already. How disappointed he must be.

"Two boys go to school together. One works diligently and gets into university, he does an unpaid internship, gets a good job and achieves success. The other guy bums around, has a couple of failed projects that never get off the ground and settles in a middling position...... then he wins the lottery.

Now this guy thinks he's better than the hard working man and proceeds to lord it over him whenever he can.

Well you know what? Fuck him, fuck his money, his plastic wife and his gaudy Mcmansion. He didn't earn a penny of it and when he sits in his mock-Tudor library full of books he's never read, deep down he knows that it's all fucking hollow."

This is a scenario I've had quoted to me on a few occasions by some bitter rags I know. My answer is this...... The boy who went to University and achieved success constantly gloated to his unwealthy neighbour and rammed down his throat at every opportunity the success he had and ridiculed his neighbour for being poor and unsuccessful; so when the unwealthy neighbour wins the lottery and becomes successful he laughs at his tormentor with a feeling that is far from hollow!!!

MCC said:
I like rags. The world is a better place with them. Whenever you are having a shit day they always pick you up. Their stupidity, bitterness and general ragishness knows no limits. We`ve only just started, just going through the warm ups and touching our toes.

Mike Summerbee predicted what we all knew......

"We`ll come here and we`ll take them apart. Simple as that."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP-w-gvfVPg[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.