A message to all City fans from red cafe

Uno's_My name said:
InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
Uno's_My name said:
Why do any of you read redcafe? its a well known dump for non matchgoing glory kids who know jack shit about football, tbh why do any of you read a United forum full stop?? its wierd and i dont get it, its like rags who read our forum and i ask why??

My only conclusion is blues who read United forums are as obsessed with them as Rags who read City forums, bad as each other.

They create accounts of here though - we don't on theres.

Isnt newtonheathdave a member of redcafe? nothing against the bloke hes a proper blue and i enjoy reading his comments but ill never understand why any city or rag fan for that matter would want to sign up and post on a rival clubs forum, it just dosnt make sense to me and reeks of obsession but hey ho.

He is a member there. I don't get it either but he speaks some proper sense on there and shows that the majority of them have no footballing knowledge at all.

WhitbyBlue said:
Uno's_My name said:
InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
They create accounts of here though - we don't on theres.

Isnt newtonheathdave a member of redcafe? nothing against the bloke hes a proper blue and i enjoy reading his comments but ill never understand why any city or rag fan for that matter would want to sign up and post on a rival clubs forum, it just dosnt make sense to me and reeks of obsession but hey ho.

He is a member there. I don't get it either but he speaks some proper sense on there and shows that the majority of them have no footballing knowledge at all.

I feel sorry for him surrounded by that lot but then i kind of dont seeing as hes put himself in that position entirely of his own accord in the first place which is what i find odd, personally ive only ever read another clubs forum once, that was a spurs forum ironically that a mate led me to and i tell ya it was the last time!

Uno's_My name said:
Why do any of you read redcafe? its a well known dump for non matchgoing glory kids who know jack shit about football, tbh why do any of you read a United forum full stop?? its wierd and i dont get it, its like rags who read our forum and i ask why??

My only conclusion is blues who read United forums are as obsessed with them as Rags who read City forums, bad as each other.
You are right , we shouldn't be interested in them but for me its just a case of remembering when they had everything and we had nothing.

cityboy5 said:
Uno's_My name said:

You are right , we shouldn't be interested in them but for me its just a case of remembering when they had everything and we had nothing.

Be 'interested' in them sure, they are our rivals always will be geography alone seals that deal, banter with mates and all i get thats just normal but actively searching out a united forum just seems very odd to me never mind subscribing to it, i see it a lot on here, people positing stuff like "oh hey look what this twat said on ragcafe about us hahahaha" etc or others who get so angry with what gets posted on there who feel the need to go crazy about it on here, why go looking for it? what do you expect to find? and then why moan about it when you find exactly what anyone would expect a rival fans forum to say about you, it just seems to me at least something thats born out of an inner obsession that i dont personally understand.

But thats just me.

Proud to support a team that has worked it's {sic} way up to the top of the footballing world through years of success.

Worked its way up? Really? This is the kind of rag you could comfortably turn over in less than two minutes in a bar room row based on the fact that he, like most rags, know nowt about their supposed own club's not-so illustrious history: the rags taking some of City's best players after the bribery scandal, the Gibson Guarantee, lending them our ground for early European games because they were too poor or lacked foresight to buy floodlights, the government rebuilding half of their ground prior to the '66 World Cup, the numerous dodgy dealings of Louis Edwards, the self-centred rule changes forced on other clubs by his son etc.

We are a footballing force respected the world over for the hard work that has gone into our achievements.

As for being "respected the world over." I know some of them actually think this is the case but, sadly for them, the reality is quite the opposite. Everyone hates them.

Even weirder if you look at the dates on the rag cafe posts . . . 2011. . . I looked no further because it's weirdly like this forum in a different colour and very old so very weird indeed.
Wierdo's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.