A message to the visiting Stoke fans...

its been a delight visiting your board and reading all the banter. some very good posts from mancs and stokies and some bullshit too. Its been good fun, it was an epic three matches and the good guys, underdogs, best team won in the end... only kidding relax guys good luck in the prem battle for the top 4 place might pop in to see u all next season... jeez i bet you all can't wait!! adios ;)

visitingstokie said:
its been a delight visiting your board and reading all the banter. some very good posts from mancs and stokies and some bullshit too. Its been good fun, it was an epic three matches and the good guys, underdogs, best team won in the end... only kidding relax guys good luck in the prem battle for the top 4 place might pop in to see u all next season... jeez i bet you all can't wait!! adios ;)

Yeh Hi six to you stokie boy

ALL OUR LIVES said:
visitingstokie said:

Are you ALL Peter Kay?

Do you still keep saying "Garlic Bread?" to everybody aswell and expect to get a laugh? ;-)

projectsky4 said:
I dated a lass from Stoke once, she was shit in bed and looked like her brothers uncles fathers sons mother in law.

Anyways onto footballing matters, Port Vale?

At least put some effort into it like this fella has.

Nice one mate, tickled me that one. ;-D

Tricky_Rici said:
projectsky4 said:
I dated a lass from Stoke once, she was shit in bed and looked like her brothers uncles fathers sons mother in law.

At least put some effort into it like this fella has.

Nice one mate, tickled me that one. ;-D

Yeh..hi six to you Tricky Ric, Vale boy

projectsky4 said:

So it was you who shagged my mrs then?????????

ALL OUR LIVES said:
visitingstokie said:

Can i hi 12 you aswell please mate? Love using both hands me you know ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.