A new zoo in Trafford?

I don't like the idea of zoo's to be honest but i can see the arguement about protecting endangered species. I prefer the idea of very large safari parks is anything. At least that way the animals could get more room. Something like Jurrasic Park would be ideal and they showed in the film just how well this could be run.
Didn't end well though, did it? ;)

tmg-facebook_social.jpg

One of my earliest memories in life is my old man bollocking me for sticking my hand Inside the wolves cage at Belle View zoo! A sign of my future recalcitrance around football support, that he should have dealt with at the time, if he’d wanted me to support united. Think it bothers him a little bit I support City. I think he just assumed I’d support united.
I did that with a monkey enclosure in Spain when I was little, one of the cunts bit my hand.

If they can find enough room for a zoo, they can find enough room for a theme park. It’d bring more revenue to the city and doesn’t do any harm (as long as the ride carriages don’t bump into each other).

If they can find enough room for a zoo, they can find enough room for a theme park. It’d bring more revenue to the city and doesn’t do any harm (as long as the ride carriages don’t bump into each other).
They already have a house of horrors to build it around as well as a freak show.
Phil-Jones-gurning-face-as-Sergio-Aguero-scores.jpg

I ended up taking a group of kids to sea world in Orlando before Xmas. Given free tickets. I didn't want to go but I was the only driver.
Went to the whale show. Kids and everyone loved it all close up and that but I just kept thinking what they have missed out on swimming free in the oceans rather than performing tricks for our entertainment. On each of the areas in the park a lot of dressing up was done on how educational the park is and how profits are ploughed into protecting sea life but for the dolphins and whales their life is just swimming round a pool performing tricks. And the day they stop performing them as expected?

I agree about whales and dolphins, they do need a lot of room and I’d guess that generally their life isn’t half as miserable or tough as some other animals. So in that instance I do think a zoo/seaworld is cruel. But there’s loads of land-roaming carnivores who must live on the verge of constant starvation who’d (literally) bite your hand off to be moved to a zoo. Or them penguins in Dynasties who stand on the coldest part of the planet for months without food, warmth, and sunshine. If you ask them would you like 3 meals a day, comparatively good weather and free healthcare or stay in Antarctica and freeze your tits off, it’s a no-brainer for me. Even if it is Trafford.

I agree about whales and dolphins, they do need a lot of room and I’d guess that generally their life isn’t half as miserable or tough as some other animals. So in that instance I do think a zoo/seaworld is cruel. But there’s loads of land-roaming carnivores who must live on the verge of constant starvation who’d (literally) bite your hand off to be moved to a zoo. Or them penguins in Dynasties who stand on the coldest part of the planet for months without food, warmth, and sunshine. If you ask them would you like 3 meals a day, comparatively good weather and free healthcare or stay in Antarctica and freeze your tits off, it’s a no-brainer for me. Even if it is Trafford.
These foreign animals coming over here for free health care, free shelter and 3 meals a day..... What about the poor homeless and starving animals in the UK? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.