a question for the "outers"

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
MCfcBOB said:
hughes, hodgson and mcleish etc. are middle table managers.

to be honest i'd go after o'neill.

hughes, hodgson and mcleish and o'neill etc. are middle table managers. There! Just squashed MON in the very place he belongs.

remind me where villa finished last season, and tell me where they are now. although... your opinion of where middle table begins and ends could be different.

MCfcBOB said:
Pigeonho said:
I know, its a fucking joke isn't it? I really do wonder what the fuck goes on in peoples heads sometimes. I know the guy has responded to this already by saying he was only comparing to Fulham's players, but even that is a comedy, because number one Haangeland is a good defender, and number 2 I am sure Hodgson would realise the money available for players would mean he would have no desire to go back to Fulham, except perhaps for Haangeland. I am literally sat here with a baffled look on my face.

MY GOD. I'M NOT SAYING I FUCKING WANT THEM. THE OP MENTIONED HODGSON. I WOULD RATHER HAVE ONEILL! RIGHT? I'M NOT SAYING I WANT THEM. THIS IS A LAST RESORT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT! XD

Ok

Pigeonho said:
MCfcBOB said:
MY GOD. I'M NOT SAYING I FUCKING WANT THEM. THE OP MENTIONED HODGSON. I WOULD RATHER HAVE ONEILL! RIGHT? I'M NOT SAYING I WANT THEM. THIS IS A LAST RESORT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT! XD

Ok

Sorry to kill the dicussion but I dont know why everyone is jumping on my back because I said I would have a manager who's team is in the top 6 right now. Rather than a manager of a team who are struggling to break into the top 8.

I really hope that if they do decide to change manager then they don't do a "Franny Lee" and get rid of a decent if average manager (Horton), promise us someone world-class then end up with Ball because he couldn't get anyone else.

Once they decide that Hughes isn't going to be the man to take us to the top 4 then get the right successor lined up beforehand.

This gets my vote for the most depressing thread I've read on here for ages (and that's saying something).

MCfcBOB said:
Pigeonho said:
I know, its a fucking joke isn't it? I really do wonder what the fuck goes on in peoples heads sometimes. I know the guy has responded to this already by saying he was only comparing to Fulham's players, but even that is a comedy, because number one Haangeland is a good defender, and number 2 I am sure Hodgson would realise the money available for players would mean he would have no desire to go back to Fulham, except perhaps for Haangeland. I am literally sat here with a baffled look on my face.

just having a laugh m8 its just a bit to comical some of the shit on here atm :)

manchester blue said:
blueinsa said:
oh i get it, post a question and then when someone gives an answer you dont like, lay into him!

If he finishes 8th, i dont care who we get as long as he gets the fucking boot!

Speaking as an inner I agree with this. 8th would be unacceptable and I would then look elsewhere.

Really? You both "wouldn't care" who we got. I guess blueinsa would be happy if David O'Leary rocked up at our doors?

Martin O'Neill. Can anyone explain to me, what he has done in English football. Apart from £117,000,000 moving Aston Villa from 16th with 42 points and 1 point behind City to 6th, 1 point ahead of City, but having played a game more. Oh and having thrown away a spot in Europe, which led to their most influential player leaving?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.