A question for those who think corruption is happening.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
CBlue said:
It's a shame Busby is dead otherwise he would be giving his head a wobble. He was furious when he found out that some of his United squad were involved in match fixing.

NDJ on Ben Arfa which was a clean challenge that won the ball? PMSL.

stop fucking going on about Drogba's goal when 4 minutes later Macheda handled the ball for United's goal back, so it was evened out in minutes. Blackpool was fortunate yes but we've also got the worst disciplinary record in the league for precisely fuck all.

but but but on Twitter, as that is clearly the measure of truth, there was uproar after NDJ's challenge. ;-)

johnmc said:
wanderer72 said:
Those on the top of the game are earning good money and having a ball as we speak, why ruin a good thing going?

I never said Utd pays the refs (actually, on the contrary), so it seems like you are hallucinating again.

As per the rest, let me know when you learn what a debate is.

Really - you think people would be happy knowing this is the case as long as they are getting paid? You really are stupid if thats what you think.

Why do you ignore questions posed to you?

I asked how long has this corruption, in your opinion of course, been going on?

People not happy about it have spoken about it, it's just that it hasn't been covered in your favourite cartoon (Peanut?) yet.

I already answered that very question, so you're probably not only a simpleton, but a Specsavers-material simpleton.

It's like the theory about the moon landings being fake. So many people would have to be in on it (including all the astonauts) and not one has broken ranks to tell their story.

It's the same with this conspiracy in the game. Are we seriously suggesting that referees and Sky and the BBC (I could go on) get together with David Gill in smoke filled rooms to plot the continuation of the evil empire. And not one person has come forward with one shred of evidence to support it ?

Doubtless many will have seen the thread on here the other day about ESPN turning up the volume for oppostion fans when they sang anti-City songs. Have you ever heard anything quite so preposterous?

United get more decisions because
1. They are in the opposition box more than vice-versa
2. Big clubs tend to get more decisions, especially at home
3. Taggart is a bully.

The fact that 3. is true does not add up to a conspiracy, in fact in the true legal sense, it is the antithesis of one. Bullying someone (subconsciously or otherwise) to do something can hardly be described as a conspiracy.

friend said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
NDJ on Ben Arfa which was a clean challenge that won the ball? PMSL.

stop fucking going on about Drogba's goal when 4 minutes later Macheda handled the ball for United's goal back, so it was evened out in minutes. Blackpool was fortunate yes but we've also got the worst disciplinary record in the league for precisely fuck all.

but but but on Twitter, as that is clearly the measure of truth, there was uproar after NDJ's challenge. ;-)

oh i thought you were seriously suggesting NDJ should have been banned for that tackle, my bad.

Unless you are in which case you're a very bitter geordie or stan collymore, take your pick :P.

Hamann Pineapple said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
It's like the theory about the moon landings being fake.

Remind me why Juventus were stripped of their titles

They didn't play real matches... they just filmed fake games in the Arizona desert?

wanderer72 said:
People not happy about it have spoken about it, it's just that it hasn't been covered in your favourite cartoon (Peanut?) yet.

I already answered that very question, so you're probably not only a simpleton, but a Specsavers-material simpleton.

Who?? Come on back your words up. Who has spoken about it? This will be good when you produce nothing which is precisely what you should post from now on.

And I have yet to see your answer to my question - how long as this been going on?

wanderer72 said:
Sugarloaf said:
Yes, you should be yawning, considering you have been spouting this bile since 10pm last night. Don't you sleep, Nesbit?

I would deffo agree that you are truely the authority on what a pathetic little **** is.

Night night, sweetie

Ah, so you're a fan... In case you need an autograph, I'm happy to deliver it personally.

Yes, love, I know all about cunts there is to know, so in case you need information about sex that goes beyond sheep and different ways to mount one (I'm sure your daddy has already covered your local customs already), I'd be happy to advise your mommy on the curriculum for the rest of the school year.

I'm here to help, always.

Considering your unbroken run of posts since last night, I'm assuming that your sexual contests are a thing of a past? Tin foil hats and blooded stumps for fingers aren't that appealing to the opposite sex, or maybe it was your conspiracy wallchart that swung it in the end.

Either way, you're a loon, and not the good sort.

Go to sleep
Go to sleep
Go to sleep my little Berkshire dullard
Dry your eyes, go to sleep
A padded cell awaits for you

Hamann Pineapple said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
It's like the theory about the moon landings being fake.

Remind me why Juventus were stripped of their titles

What a poor analogy.

However your sky sports joke last night (the 'I didn't know she had a head until last week', one) made me laugh so loud that I forgive you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.