A question for those who think corruption is happening.

Even our own club have been at it

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rightsandwrongs.co.uk/a-peoples-history-of-england/5594-sport-the-corrupt-epl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rightsandwrongs.co.uk/a-peop ... orrupt-epl</a>

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Remind me why Juventus were stripped of their titles

What a poor analogy.

However your sky sports joke last night (the 'I didn't know she had a head until last week', one) made me laugh so loud that I forgive you

Did I get this right: you compare claims of bias to moon landings, and when someone points back to Juventus, an actual football club, THAT is a poor analogy?

What planet are you hailing from, mate?

johnmc said:
wanderer72 said:
People not happy about it have spoken about it, it's just that it hasn't been covered in your favourite cartoon (Peanut?) yet.

I already answered that very question, so you're probably not only a simpleton, but a Specsavers-material simpleton.

Who?? Come on back your words up. Who has spoken about it? This will be good when you produce nothing which is precisely what you should post from now on.

And I have yet to see your answer to my question - how long as this been going on?

You bore me, and I can't loan you a periscope to use instead of those specs, as I don't have one lying around. Bye bye.

wanderer72 said:
johnmc said:
Who?? Come on back your words up. Who has spoken about it? This will be good when you produce nothing which is precisely what you should post from now on.

And I have yet to see your answer to my question - how long as this been going on?

You bore me, and I can't loan you a periscope to use instead of those specs, as I don't have one lying around. Bye bye.

Listen horse, you’ve made some bizarre statements in the last 14 hours. And when people on here have you asked to back up any of these theories with evidence, you’ve suddenly taken on the role of a shellshocked, gibbering fucktard. A role that you have been maintaining since the early hours.

Medication time, oddball.

Sugarloaf said:
wanderer72 said:

Listen horse, you’ve made some bizarre statements in the last 14 hours. And when people on here have you asked to back up any of these theories with evidence, you’ve suddenly taken on the role of a shellshocked, gibbering fucktard. A role that you have been maintaining since the early hours.

So, sheep-mounter, what is confusing you specifically? I've answered your sandbox buddy's question already. Need another banana? Ask mommy, I just gave her mine, twice.

Pigeonho said:
Just think about it for a second. Think about what it would take for a United official to go through to make a payment to a ref or any other bod, to ensure a game is not lost. Surely there would be a paper trail? An electronic transfer of data trail? An audio trail? A money trail?

We have just seen the downfall of a Sky 'legend', (their term, not mine), all in the space of 24 hours - because there was a trail. Now some think that trail was set up, and I can see why. That is just to bring down a commentator, not a club and one of the greatest managers ever, just a commentator. Now surely if someone hated United that much and suspected there was foul play with refs, a sting could be set up? Remember how easily Sven got stung by the NOTW? Surely if they thought something was not right, they would set up a sting to unmask the biggest footballing scandal since records began? It couldn't be that hard to do, could it?

Or am I being very naive and very gullible by not realising that it could actually be a matter of a masked menace, sneaking up to Peter Waltons house at night with a self exploding letter which explains what this 'payment' is for?

Still think its happening?

Just to say, this isn't a smartarse pop at those I regard as deluded enough to believe United are favoured upon. You know my thoughts on that. I believe they win because that is all they know to do and whether I get pillared for this or not, I admire how they carve out results like last night and I wish to high heaven we could start doing it. Time will bring that mentality to us, I am certain of it but its all about gaining the experience of doing so, and the fact is they have players there who only know how to win, and that experience rubs off on whoever it is Bacon Face decides to add to the squad for the future.
Leave a paper trail? Jesus do you think they're going to write it in a fucking letter with signed copies kept in the filing cabinet and fire safe and make payment by cheque? Unfortunately these people aren't quite that dense.

Think back to the BBC investigation into back handers a few years back, it was made obvious certain people were involved but weren't quite as thick as Allardyce Junior so had nothing proven against them.

Back on topic, I don't think it would be a case of a club buying a ref to win any particular game, I rather suspect a few 'trusted' refs are instructed by the FA to favour certain clubs over the course of a season, it just appears some are less subtle about it than others.

I could of course be wrong and it turn out it's only them dirty foreign refs who cheat after all, just as it's only dirty foreign players who dive.

johnmc said:
wanderer72 said:

What a surprise!!!!!

Tosspot

And for that reason, I'm out

You are indeed blind. What else do you need?

From page 12:

johnmc said:
wanderer72 said:
Would you mind quoting me on that, or, in case you don't find it, realise you indeed are a simpleton?

Ok. care to say how long it has been going on as you are adamant it is? I linked in their sucessful period with when they started controlling the refs, the obvious thing to do dont you think?

Corruption has always been a part of this game to some extent, all over the planet. Got worse steadily as it turned into a business, now it's a huge business it's impossible not to detect, assuming you're neither a simpleton, legally blind, busy dealing with first pubic hairs, or simply a Utd, Bayern or Real (earlier Atletico) supporter, for instance, just to name a few reasons.

Do you have any specific questions, or is this already too much info?

wanderer72 said:
Sugarloaf said:

So, sheep-mounter, what is confusing you specifically? I've answered your sandbox buddy's question already. Need another banana? Ask mommy, I just gave her mine, twice.

More floundering gibberish, you've been found out. And now your staggering around like someone who's just been trampled in a stampede.

Wipe the dribble from your chin and get into bed. It'll be a new day tomorrow, so maybe you can go and root through the ex-wives bins again, or pop in to the library to read about alien abduction or summat as equally dull to fill the pang of desperation that has become your daily existence. (15 hours you've been on here for!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.