A question for WHEELSY

I don't not agree with it but there were hundreds who did the same as Wheelsy.

Then there are others who rarely go away but still by tickets and sell them on getting credt, e.g. CB1977 who has a spare for all matches played down south due to "one of his party dropping out" every time.

However when it comes to a high demand he wanted "well over the odds" for a Schalke ticket.

bigduncan said:
Didsbury Dave said:
There's only ever been one game where I ended up missing the game and sitting outside the stadium - the 1-1 OT draw where Brightwell scored.

Great goal, I was right infront of him when he hit it and you could tell the second it left his foot it was heading for the onion bag

Me and loads of other blues were all celebrating, stuck on a car park, when that went in!

whilst wheelsy was in europe, he didn't miss a city game and went fulham, schalke, some european game that was half empty etc. so ... not quite like many of the fans that live in manchester and dont have season tickets but are more than happy to jump on the bandwagon for the big games. schalke, the derby etc.

as for the tag of famous fan ... such a show off this lad, the green hair, the handstands during the match, the huge t-shirt saying ''and on the 7th day god created wheelsy'' ... ffs if i'd travelled a million miles to go watch a football match i think i would bring something symbolic of my home country ... maybe an inflatable sheep/cow or something :-s

felixbg said:
whilst wheelsy was in europe, he didn't miss a city game and went fulham, schalke, some european game that was half empty etc. so ... not quite like many of the fans that live in manchester and dont have season tickets but are more than happy to jump on the bandwagon for the big games. schalke, the derby etc.

as for the tag of famous fan ... such a show off this lad, the green hair, the handstands during the match, the huge t-shirt saying ''and on the 7th day god created wheelsy'' ... ffs if i'd travelled a million miles to go watch a football match i think i would bring something symbolic of my home country ... maybe an inflatable sheep/cow or something :-s

I'm off to Buenos Aires next season to watch Boca and River plate,any suggestions for a suitable inflatable...the Belgrano perhaps?

felixbg said:

Come on...up off your knee's now......whats that two arm bow down for?.......noooo, stop tugging your forelock.......its embarrassing

Can somebody please wake wheelsy up at 7:45pm GMT (or 6:45am in Sydney) and tell him "our biggest European game in 30 years" is about to come on the TV, only I'll be at the match - Oh and so will the rest of you I hope !!!!!!!!......ah well, Im sure he wont mind missing it as its not quite upto Schalke away is it?

If he wants a ticket for tonights game I'm sure there might be a few left.

Citytillidie69 said:
Can somebody please wake wheelsy up at 7:45pm GMT (or 6:45am in Sydney) and tell him "our biggest European game in 30 years" is about to come on the TV, only I'll be at the match - Oh and so will the rest of you I hope !!!!!!!!......ah well, Im sure he wont mind missing it as its not quite upto Schalke away is it?

Grow up.

Im one of many who didnt have a chance of getting a ticket to Schalke etc, i've not got enough points yet. Im not going to sulk about it and berate those who did, i'll just keep attending to get my points up and i'll be enjoying european football at some point in the future. If you didnt have enough points to go to OT away on derby day and someone offered you a ticket would you say no because you felt you were taking it from someone who was 'eligible' for it? Would you fuck.

Jnr Kisby said:
Citytillidie69 said:

Grow up.

Im one of many who didnt have a chance of getting a ticket to Schalke etc, i've not got enough points yet. Im not going to sulk about it and berate those who did, i'll just keep attending to get my points up and i'll be enjoying european football at some point in the future. If you didnt have enough points to go to OT away on derby day and someone offered you a ticket would you say no because you felt you were taking it from someone who was 'eligible' for it? Would you fuck.

You've hit the nail on the head there, JK.

And "Grow Up" is exactly right

How about a inflatable tin of corned beef ? Anyway I hope you don't cheat some poor Boca fan out of a ticket just because you have traveled a couple of miles .
1_barry_conlon said:
felixbg said:

I'm off to Buenos Aires next season to watch Boca and River plate,any suggestions for a suitable inflatable...the Belgrano perhaps?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.