A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

WEMBLEY76 said:
Can smell a Rag

Agree, I answered the way I did on the 10% chance that this was a genuine query from a City fan (as we have answered all mails). Lots of fans have made an incredible effort to contribute to this and I'll risk the prospect of the WUMs to ensure that genuine fans are satisfied that their money has got to where it was intended.

citiblue375 said:
WEMBLEY76 said:
Can smell a Rag

Agree, I answered the way I did on the 10% chance that this was a genuine query from a City fan (as we have answered all mails). Lots of fans have made an incredible effort to contribute to this and I'll risk the prospect of the WUMs to ensure that genuine fans are satisfied that their money has got to where it was intended.
The problem is, some of the plastics don't really know what it is to support a team.

Cheers for this

Why not donate any extra to the Hillsborough campaign? I know it’s not Manchester based but if you watched the BBC Panorama prog this week they have done us all a huge service in exposing the way fans were treated .

if that don't float your boat what about asking the subscribers what they would like to see the money donated to maybe the top 5 could be could be subject to a blue moon poll/twitter poll

Attached a limited print I bought for the b/f last xmas still think there are a few @ the Manchester craft centre it’s a collector’s item

Thanks for organising this it’s a great gesture well done m8

Regards
2ry2ij9.jpg

andyhinch said:
citiblue375 said:
WEMBLEY76 said:
Can smell a Rag

The problem is, some of the plastics don't really know what it is to support a team.

Probably supports Chivas USA mate.

johnbmcr said:
Cheers for this

Why not donate any extra to the Hillsborough campaign? I know it’s not Manchester based but if you watched the BBC Panorama prog this week they have done us all a huge service in exposing the way fans were treated .

if that don't float your boat what about asking the subscribers what they would like to see the money donated to maybe the top 5 could be could be subject to a blue moon poll/twitter poll

Attached a limited print I bought for the b/f last xmas still think there are a few @ the Manchester craft centre it’s a collector’s item

Thanks for organising this it’s a great gesture well done m8

Regards
2ry2ij9.jpg

I also bought one of these pictures ordered before Roberto was sacked and collected it last Saturday - my husband who also is a Blue said at the time of ordering "What are you going to do if he is sacked" which at the time was not on the horizon I said "What he did for us will never be forgotten and I will always love him for that"
So glad I got it now and is one of my most treasured memorabilia.

It's my money I'll do what I want with it. Now if you've got nothing positive to add, then.....

I am in my 60s I have followed City all my life plenty of bad times during that period, I did choke up a bit when we won at Blackburn to get promoted to the old 1st Division

Since then we have had nothing to stir my emotions and then Mancini came I have cried several times the last few years with tears of joy. Winning the cup and premiership were fantastic and especially beating the United and facing up to Fergie.

Mancini and City has given me so much pleasure, I was more than happy to make a donation like many others.

Very grateful to Adam for organising this.

Is there actually a post in this thread that says, "Fuck the new guy, Mancini forever and ever amen?" It's mine and 700+ other people's way of saying thanks to a manager that has given me some of my best footballing memories ever. It's not an indictment on the board or our future manager. It's a celebration of the last three years and a final chapter in the book of Mancini. I realize some people are not happy unless they're moaning about something or someone, but to actually come into a thread that has nothing about what you apparently value or are interested and post bollocks about the people that do care about it..... jesus, give it a break. It's pretty sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.