A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

citiblue375 said:
mcfclovin88 said:
Has the PDF version of the advert been sent out by email? I haven't received it if it has.

I've enquired about the PDF a little earlier and we are expecting to receive it from the publishers tomorrow (I'm advised there is a 1-2 day lag after publishing). We'll get it out to everybody as soon as we get it. We will also get an email out to everybody a little later this evening so that they are aware.

Cheers pal.

mostonbluemark said:
Thanks to all those who PM'd me about the La Gazzetta Dello Sport copy. Unfortunately they've all gone now, wish i could have got more.

Mark

I've requested the publishers to reserve a limited number of additional copies for us as we've had several enquiries. If you are interested in getting one IF they become available (no guarantees) drop me a request with your details to the GrazieManciniFund@gmail.com address and we'll handle on a first come / first served basis.

This is a very nice thought and I thank him for helping to bring silver wear to Manchester City after many years of draught. However we have to remember that he was sacked because we sustained a period of being static following a great couple of seasons and did not show me any reason to believe he could take us further, as well as having no desire to implement youth into our club. So as far as I am concerned I am right behind our owner who enabled Roberto to gain that success and I will be right behind our new manager whoever that may be.

bluelol said:
This is a very nice thought and I thank him for helping to bring silver wear to Manchester City after many years of draught. However we have to remember that he was sacked because we sustained a period of being static following a great couple of seasons and did not show me any reason to believe he could take us further, as well as having no desire to implement youth into our club. So as far as I am concerned I am right behind our owner who enabled Roberto to gain that success and I will be right behind our new manager whoever that may be.

why do we need to remember that in a celebrating his achievements and contribution to our club thread?

mcfclovin88 said:
Has the PDF version of the advert been sent out by email? I haven't received it if it has.

There are pictures of it out on the internet already, if you were wanting to see it...

Dethred said:
I haven't had a chance to read the entire thread, but if some on here are using this as an opportunity to point to Mancini's negatives, then shame on you. I have been among his most critical, but I also understand what he's done for the club.

He came into a situation in which he didn't know what to expect, he turned things around almost immediately, and won silverware. He may not be the man to take us up to the next level, but he's sure as hell the man that took us from mid-table, possible relegation candidates (even the 18 months of Clueless Hughes), and formed the squad into a trophy winning group of players.

He deserves our thanks, and as mentioned many times, he'll be a manager along the lines of Mercer in our History.

I just hope he drops by to catch a few matches every now and then, that would be epic.

Brilliant - just my thoughts exactly - cannot add to it in any way.

karen7 said:
bluelol said:

why do we need to remember that in a celebrating his achievements and contribution to our club thread?

I'm sorry if I have passed water on your bonfire!! I thought I was on Bluemoon forum which entitles me to make a comment.

bluelol said:
karen7 said:
bluelol said:

I'm sorry if I have passed water on your bonfire!! I thought I was on Bluemoon forum which entitles me to make a comment.

Prick.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
LoveCity said:
Mancini will have a statue outside the stadium in future. His 'cycle' ended and change was needed but he deserves all the thanks and praise he gets.
Whilst I agree with the sentiments, I'm not entirely sure our owners are particularly well disposed towards erecting statues tbh.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aniconism_in_Islam" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aniconism_in_Islam</a>

It was fine for Mohamed Al-Fayed at Fulham. Maybe it's OK in Islam to erect a statue of Mancini, but only if he's dressed as Michael Jackson?

I'd chip in a few bob to get that up and running!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.