A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I'm struggling to see how any City fan who understands the history (and by that I mean actual history, rather than 'istree) of this club and what tearing that banner down meant, can take any issue whatsoever with that advert.

It's sad when people follow a club but can't see beneath the thin veneer of superficial statistics. Every club has a soul and Roberto Mancini, like Joe Mercer, will be forever interwoven into ours.

Well said , I wish i could express myself like you and others .

LoveCity said:
Mancini will have a statue outside the stadium in future. His 'cycle' ended and change was needed but he deserves all the thanks and praise he gets.
It will have to be some fundraiser for a statue. Someone will have to Raleigh the troops!

(gets coat)

Thanks to all those who PM'd me about the La Gazzetta Dello Sport copy. Unfortunately they've all gone now, wish i could have got more.

Mark

I hope this doesn't come across as patronising but i just wanted to say what an amazing gesture this was.

Well done to all involved showed once again what a good bunch you are. Best fans in Manchester by a mile :)

ChrisNUFC said:
I hope this doesn't come across as patronising but i just wanted to say what an amazing gesture this was.

Well done to all involved showed once again what a good bunch you are. Best fans in Manchester by a mile :)

Cheers for that mate, not patronising at all. Thanks for the complements.

ChrisNUFC said:

Not patronising at all, we the fans just wanted to say a proper thankyou to bob for a great 3 years of trophies,something we have been starved of for many years..

Its not a dig at the owners...far from it, its just a thankyou!! nothing more,nothing less.

mcfclovin88 said:
Has the PDF version of the advert been sent out by email? I haven't received it if it has.

I've enquired about the PDF a little earlier and we are expecting to receive it from the publishers tomorrow (I'm advised there is a 1-2 day lag after publishing). We'll get it out to everybody as soon as we get it. We will also get an email out to everybody a little later this evening so that they are aware.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.