A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

Give them a scoop. Name the player who blabbed and they'll give you a page for free.

On a serious note. Have you tried his home town paper instead of La Gazzetta? That will be much cheaper and they would welcome the worldwide publicity. Regardless, the add will go viral across all media platforms anyway.

Me thinks La Gazzetta will cut you a deal if you tell them you have decided to go with Mancini's local newspaper. Nothing like free worldwide advertising to cut a deal. ;-)

jrb said:
Give them a scoop. Name the player who blabbed and they'll give you a page for free.

On a serious note. Have you tried his home town paper instead of La Gazzetta? That will be much cheaper and they would welcome the worldwide publicity. Regardless, the add will go viral across all media platforms anyway.

Me thinks La Gazzetta will cut you a deal if you tell them you have decided to go with Mancini's local newspaper. Nothing like free worldwide advertising to cut a deal. ;-)

Deals are being cut. Should this get the final nod, it will go live ASAP and needs spreading.

MSP said:
Just looked at prices in m local newspapers and the full page ad goes as much as 3-4k pounds, and that's for papers sold in 20-30k pcs per day.

You might try with smaller, non full page ad otherwise you might have problems collecting needed amount.

Well if 150 to 250 put 20 quid in, that is 3000 to 5000 quid

Job done!

Really like this idea, its sets us as apart from other clubs in so many ways. Don't care that 'managers are sacked all the time' and its 'over the top', we waited so long and the man achieved more than we ever dreamed in 3 small years, he deserves a great amount of appreciation, well done blues and please get this done!! It tells others who we are and why!!

prestwichblue92 said:
jrb said:

Deals are being cut. Should this get the final nod, it will go live ASAP and needs spreading.
I'll give £50 gladly.

prestwichblue92 said:
jrb said:

Yep, that's another problem. Even if they give you a big discount (if they find it worthwhile for publicity they'd get) they'll certainly give you some short time frame to pay for it as they have to plan the printing.

MSP said:
prestwichblue92 said:
jrb said:

Yep, that's another problem. Even if they give you a big discount (if they find it worthwhile for publicity they'd get) they'll certainly give you some short time frame to pay for it as they have to plan the printing.

We'd get a few days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.