A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

Slightly different idea. What about the huge big billboard at the end of Deansgate where the tevez poster was?

We could have "Thank You Bobby Manc, Love Manchester"<br /><br />-- Sat May 18, 2013 8:15 pm --<br /><br />Slightly different idea. What about the huge big billboard at the end of Deansgate where the tevez poster was?

We could have "Thank You Bobby Manc, Love Manchester"

if bluemoon sets up the donation (paypal please) i'm more than happy to donate £20 this second. I think this is a truly fantastic idea, yes we're moving on but thats not to say we forget what he gave us!

I thought that it was the 'doing it'that mattered, not being able to have a cut out & keep copy so you can brag 'I did that. Look how big a blue I am'.

One question ?

What will you do if he replies thanking you for thanking him for thanking us ?

Is this the start of the world's most publicly tedious pen-pal relationship (like a teenage holiday romance) ?

lost_n_spaced said:
I thought that it was the 'doing it'that mattered, not being able to have a cut out & keep copy so you can brag 'I did that. Look how big a blue I am'.

One question ?

What will you do if he replies thanking you for thanking him for thanking us ?

Is this the start of the world's most publicly tedious pen-pal relationship (like a teenage holiday romance) ?

:D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.