A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

Re: A reply to Mancini's MEN advert?

S04 said:
On a scale of one to ten..How bored must you be to even suggest stuff like this seriously ffs ;-)

What a sad tw*t................10 out of 10 for you

lost_n_spaced said:
Dear Deidre,

A short while ago I had a romance with an olive skinned foreigner with a scarf fetish.

He always had to have his own way, even to the point of saying that he wanted to slap me in the face (and, whatsmore, eating all the red fruit pastilles), but I was a sucker for his charm.

We eventually lost contact and he wrote me a note (funnily enough on entirety of page 23 of the local newspaper) saying that he would never forget me, and a picture of his flowing locks and some silverware that – according to my neighbours, who are mouthy bastards – he ‘stole’ from them.

Should I write a letter back ? Which newspaper shall I write it in ? Actually, what’s the name of that pink one (it'll remind him of the colour of my mangina) ?

Yours needily,

Bell.

That has cheered me right up. Fucking brilliant lad.

rickmcfc said:
Slightly different idea. What about the huge big billboard at the end of Deansgate where the tevez poster was?

We could have "Thank You Bobby Manc, Love Manchester"

-- Sat May 18, 2013 8:15 pm --

Slightly different idea. What about the huge big billboard at the end of Deansgate where the tevez poster was?

We could have "Thank You Bobby Manc, Love Manchester"

Fantastic idea.....lets get this done!

Been on net checking out for an hour and the best bet is to do a Tevez type of poster in Manchester. Not only is it fitting but it's more affordable and therefore more likely to come off.

Even as a person who thought it was best we made managerial changes I'd still chip in towards to the fund.

Here's a website with various ideas that could be used. I like the idea of a City trailer. One side a pic of Mancini with the trophies saying #thankyou or summat and the other side maybe a pic of the flag hung saying Forza Mancini?

Gets the point across and is much, much cheaper than a full size spread in a Italian national paper.

Edit, here's the link - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediavariation.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mediavariation.co.uk/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.