A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

A billboard would be much more affordable, don't worry about that going viral. Only problem is location; Italy or Manchester?

Blue Smarties said:
A billboard would be much more affordable, don't worry about that going viral. Only problem is location; Italy or Manchester?

Manchester. Most relevant and logistically sensible. Small matter of details being discussed in English helps ;)

NipHolmes said:
Blue Smarties said:

Manchester. Most relevant.
Location within Manchester. Near the ground? Near the town hall (title celebration party)? The Tevez billboard?

All things to be considered.

NipHolmes said:
I'll get on it Monday. IMO the poster is the best idea. I think a pm to Ric (being the top bloke he is and also trustworthy) to get a paypal set up and the forum can contribute to it. On Monday I could contact poster company for a quote and hopefully we could use the site where we put Tevez poster. Once we get quote we have summat to work towards, say it's £5k, that's £10 from 500 members, piece of piss to do.

Is it a good idea to split things rather than stick with what has been started, maybe best to talk to those who have already got things rolling?

Blue Smarties said:

No brainer for me - deansgate, tevez style! That would be superb!

Mikecini said:
NipHolmes said:
I'll get on it Monday. IMO the poster is the best idea. I think a pm to Ric (being the top bloke he is and also trustworthy) to get a paypal set up and the forum can contribute to it. On Monday I could contact poster company for a quote and hopefully we could use the site where we put Tevez poster. Once we get quote we have summat to work towards, say it's £5k, that's £10 from 500 members, piece of piss to do.

Is it a good idea to split things rather than stick with what has been started, maybe best to talk to those who have already got things rolling?

Getting funds in place is something we need to do anyway. We could always pass funds on anyway.

As far as I'm concerned the poster is the best idea. Others have the campaign under way and I am adding my opinion, makes no odds to me what happens just as long as summat does happen. Funds are vital, need to get on it asap and hopefully with Ric as he's trustworthy.

I plan to speak with Adam btw ;)<br /><br />-- Sat May 18, 2013 11:54 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Smarties said:
NipHolmes said:
Blue Smarties said:

Manchester. Most relevant.
Location within Manchester. Near the ground? Near the town hall (title celebration party)? The Tevez billboard?

All things to be considered.

As above in my post mate - ''hopefully we could use the site where we put Tevez poster'' ;)

NipHolmes said:
Mikecini said:
NipHolmes said:

Getting funds in place is something we need to do anyway. We could always pass funds on anyway.

As far as I'm concerned the poster is the best idea. Others have the campaign under way and I am adding my opinion, makes no odds to me what happens just as long as summat does happen. Funds are vital, need to get on it asap and hopefully with Ric as he's trustworthy.
I could be wrong but I think the "place" to put the cash is already underway?
And an image with hassles as to licensing etc has been sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.