A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

prestwichblue92 said:
UPDATE:

Blues, we're going ahead with the newspaper. Tell all your friends at the match today.
We are going to aim at a half page in the sports section as its obviously half the price. BUT, we might be surprised and should we better that, we go all out for a full page.
Henry Winter mentioned it on Sky this morning and it can really gather pace.

PayPal details to follow.
Nice one. I think that's the beat idea (Gazetta) and I'll donate.

prestwichblue92 said:
UPDATE:

Blues, we're going ahead with the newspaper. Tell all your friends at the match today.
We are going to aim at a half page in the sports section as its obviously half the price. BUT, we might be surprised and should we better that, we go all out for a full page.
Henry Winter mentioned it on Sky this morning and it can really gather pace.

PayPal details to follow.

well done pb92 for getting this off the ground.

Can members of BM as well as this forums spread the word. Start a thread and post the Pay pal link when it's up. Also post the lick to Pay Pal link on all Face Book, Twitter, etc, sites. Even email your family and friends. The more money, the bigger the add. :-)

I know an idea has already been decided on but can I suggest another idea 'in addition' to the agreed on idea? This idea will actually not cost a penny but may be a nice idea with a more personal touch on our part?

I posted this pic yesterday :

[bigimg]http://www.redolution.co.uk/rm.jpg[/bigimg]

It was pretty simple to do and what might be a nice idea is if we do something similar but using pictures of ourselves to make up the bigger mosaic picture of Mancini.

I am more than happy to provide an email address to send pictures to or maybe something can be done through BM and sent to me.

The picture will cost nothing to create and we can maybe send it to him via his official website.

Anyway, just a thought. If it's a shit idea - fair enough. :-)

IT IS LIVE:

GRAZIE MANCINI GAZZETTA DETAILS:

Make donations by PayPal to - GrazieManciniFund @ gmail. com

- all payments fully recorded and accounted. All contributors will be sent a confirmation email with the completed design, and price target. This has been hugely subsidised by Gazzetta themselves, so let's make this happen.

We will originally aim for half a page, but should we gather sufficient momentum, we will carry it on. Give anything you can afford and give Roberto the thanks he deserves.

I have tweeted this at @adamkeyworth if you can RT it to the masses.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.paypal.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.paypal.com</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.